5 Ways To Excel At Pokemon Reborn

King Jirachi

They aren't grunt girls, btw, they are the admins Courtney and Shelly. I'm sorry, but Ruby and Sapphire are my favorite Pokemon games, and I have to defend their credibility. Also, I greatly appreciate the worship of my subjects and my only decree as ruler is support on my forum topics, ie this page and future ones like it.

Oh I had no idea, I've never player ORAS (no 3DS) I stopped playing the official games after B/W. Of course, you have my support my lord. You need not even ask, I shall be there to bump your threads and upvote your posts (as appropriate with respect to the forum and community rules).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I had no idea, I've never player ORAS (no 3DS) I stopped playing the official games after B/W.

I'm actually referring to the original Ruby and Sapphire versions. Though, I did like what they did with the remakes.

Best Tip:

Use Twerkterra

Despite the massive defense that Torterra has among the starter Pokemon, I really don't want to rob the players of their opportunity to use their favorite starter Pokemon.

Edited by King Jirachi

nah, just go for Uber!Based-Protean-Gredinja

Here are some starters that I recommend:

-Torchic (Speed Boost. enough said)

-Froakie (Protean is very good. Struggles a little early game)

-Chimchar (Very reliable all the may through. Very fast and Iron-Fist Mach Punch is good for picking off Pokemon w/ prior damage)

-Turtwig (Torterra ia bulky and strong. Nas natural access to Earthquake)

Of course, there are more starters but these are the ones I can give solid info on.

Best Tip:

Use Twerkterra

nah, just go for Uber!Based-Protean-Gredinja

Here are some starters that I recommend:

-Torchic (Speed Boost. enough said)

-Froakie (Protean is very good. Struggles a little early game)

-Chimchar (Very reliable all the may through. Very fast and Iron-Fist Mach Punch is good for picking off Pokemon w/ prior damage)

-Turtwig (Torterra ia bulky and strong. Nas natural access to Earthquake)

Of course, there are more starters but these are the ones I can give solid info on.

Well, yes. But again, the starter you choose can help, but I like I said, I feel everyone is inclined to choose their favorite starter as opposed to going for the one that the community suggests as the best choice for the game. There are plenty of ways for you to go throughout the game and do good without having to rely on a community chosen starter Pokemon. The ones provided along the way can be just as useful if you know how and when to use them.