Pokemon General Knowledge Trivia

WujiKyurem

Seeing as there is no trivia thread right now in the Game Corner, I feel as if it's a good time to start one.

Here are the rules.
1. Obviously, forum rules apply.
2. Questions are generally worth 3 points apiece. Questions may be divided into multiple parts, with certain amount of points for each part answered correctly. Most of the questions will be Pokemon-based, though I may throw in one or two oddballs every now and again.
3. There is no 3.
4. The aim of the game is to be the first to get 30 points, upon which the game will end. If there aren't a lot of answers, I may increase this number. But since Reborn is pretty small, this probably won't be likely. (For those doing the math, it's basically the first person to answer 10 questions correctly.)
5. The 3 points for the question will go to the first person to answer it correctly. If a person only got one part of the question right, later posters are free to fill in the rest, and they will be awarded points at my discretion. (If it turns out that there are more answers to a question than I had given, and you give me an answer that is also correct, you will be credited. Maybe.)
6. If no one has answered the question within a prolonged period of time, I will post a new question to hasten the pace. The old question will be annulled.
7. Looking at informational sites to find answers is cheating, and it's pretty sad if you do. Unless I specifically say you can.
8. If you guess a question once, you may not retry the same question, unless I specifically say you can.
9. Because of this, you are not allowed to edit your posts. Insert what I said about #7 here.
10. If you want, you can submit a question yourself to be used in this trivia. To do so, PM me and let me know the question in private (as well as the answer). I may accept your question. I usually like accepting more off-the-wall questions or ones that require a lot more thought. However, if you give me a question, and I use it, you may not answer for that particular question (because, well, you know the answer already). I will announce your name when I give the question if that is the case.

Here is your first question:
Which two Pokemon have the highest HP stat for a dual type? (they're tied)

• 2 months later...
[quote name='WujiKyurem' timestamp='1318733623' post='20038']
Right again.

Allan: 9
Will: 8

What Pokemon has the highest base stats of any Fighting-type?
[/quote]

[color=#ffffff][font=sans-serif][size=3]Pirouette Forme Meloettay[/size][/font]
[font=sans-serif][size=3](you can call me SDS if you don't want to type the enti[/size][/font][/color][color=#ffffff][font=sans-serif][size=3]re thing) [/size][/font][/color]