overlevel before first gym

truaznmonkyz

There aren't any before the first gym as far as I know. In fact, I didn't even know you could get overleveled for Julia. That is unless you are only using one pokemon. All I can recommend to you is to catch more pokemon and train them up to at least 14-15.

There aren't any before the first gym as far as I know. In fact, I didn't even know you could get overleveled for Julia. That is unless you are only using one pokemon. All I can recommend to you is to catch more pokemon and train them up to at least 14-15.

Reju, not Reborn.

Reverse Candies can be found in the Sketchy Building, previously guarded by a Trainer. He lets you in after you beat him.

And wow, overleveling before Venam? I was underleveled for her...

this is obviously the Rejuvenation topic...why would he post anything about reborn here? as for the reverse candies if you go to the bike shop with the trucks outside theres a guy near there that fights you then lets u buy them 300 a piece

For one this is the reborn site. I got here from the main site, not the forums. Also there is no need to be rude about it. The only possible way I would have been able to see this was rejuvenation is if I took time to not read your post and try to not help this person.

That said my first post still stands, although this time around I can say there are reverse candies. It also still stands that you shouldn't even be over-leveled unless you have one pokemon. In fact, had I not mentioned Julia in my first post, you guys wouldn't have even known it was reborn related. Now please take this with a grain a salt. You can't possibly think my first instinct when clicking on a topic is to think it isn't reborn related, when I get here from the main page.

Mukkod Gotta agree with Pyrrhon here its an easy mistake to make , you gotta consider others more bro you were overly harsh. We try to be friendly here so a lil slack needs to be given now and then. Anyways the price is 600 poke in that lil gangs shop unless jan changed it for 5.5 .... goodluck anyways have fun

Mukkod Gotta agree with Pyrrhon here its an easy mistake to make , you gotta consider others more bro you were overly harsh. We try to be friendly here so a lil slack needs to be given now and then. Anyways the price is 600 poke in that lil gangs shop unless jan changed it for 5.5 .... goodluck anyways have fun

my bad man, i guess ur right. its just you have to click through 2 different things to get here, when the reborn forum is above it and doesnt have rejuvenation slapped everywhere :P

my bad man, i guess ur right. its just you have to click through 2 different things to get here, when the reborn forum is above it and doesnt have rejuvenation slapped everywhere :P

Hey it's all cool man. Everyone makes mistakes. I was a little harsh too in my second post.

However now that that is over and done with, I say we just let it slide and get back on the topic at hand.