Rock Smash

Headbut

Iron Defense

Pyroar level 37

Ember

Fire Fang

Take Down

Noble Roar.

Looking to replace pyroar with fennekin once i catch it.

If you're inclined to, you can pick up a Link Stone to evolve your Boldore for 10,000. You'll need it, since apart from Honchkrow, your team is pretty weak to one of the gym's strongest Pokemon.

i highly recommend a sunflora from route 4. its already high level and will really help vs the water gym too and if you level it up some it learns sunny day which gets rid of the feild effect for 5 turns so theres that. other than that id say ditch medicham and grab a makuhita and level it up, as hariyama is one of the strongest fighting types in game that ive seen.( unless u can get a iron fist hitmonchan since that can learn fighting, fire, ice, and electric type moves,which gives it amazing coverage and iron fist cuz they're all punch moves.) sharpedo is pretty good but if ur gonna use it get about 10 reverse candies and get the carvanha to 15 so you can get it to relearn Aqua Jet at 16. also look into that mareep from the hotel in gearan, it learns t-wave and c-ray so you can parafusion the hell out of them and lol while u thunderbolt their faces off :).

If you're inclined to, you can pick up a Link Stone to evolve your Boldore for 10,000. You'll need it, since apart from Honchkrow, your team is pretty weak to one of the gym's strongest Pokemon.

This is not Reborn...

Where can i find one?

Where can i find one?

i didnt find a link thingy until the lab in the secret shore area before the 6th gym could be others but thats the easiest one probably...point being you really need some bulk to handle the 4th gym, or hax....hax always work for everything lolol.

i didnt find a link thingy until the lab in the secret shore area before the 6th gym could be others but thats the easiest one probably...point being you really need some bulk to handle the 4th gym, or hax....hax always work for everything lolol.

I already beat the 4th gym :P

I'd say replace your Medicham with a Hariyama, and your Honchkrow with Ampharos (get it now before it's axed in v6). Replace Pyroar for either Houndoom or Delphox.