TM for Narcissa's gym

Mukkod

i do not but please tell me id love to get a chandelure :o

You need rock climb tm first from saving the guy in the 7th gym then go to goldenleaf town and go onto wispy path and head up to wispy runs but before u can go in, its blocked by rocks, that where u need to use rock climb to get up there and in there is a really useful item to help u get Narcissa's TM in Amthyst Cave but before you get it, you have to fight 2 tough boss battle, the 2nd one is the level 70 Chandelure,

It knows Fire Blast, Energy Ball, and Shadow Ball I think.

After the fight, you have a litwick come and talk to you and after that he'll join you.

Edited by LeonTakashi

You need rock climb tm first from saving the guy in the 7th gym then go to goldenleaf town and go onto wispy path and head up to wispy runs but before u can go in, its blocked by rocks, that where u need to use rock climb to get up there and in there is a really useful item to help u get Narcissa's TM in Amthyst Cave but before you get it, you have to fight 2 tough boss battle, the 2nd one is the level 70 Chandelure,

It knows Fire Blast, Energy Ball, and Shadow Ball I think.

After the fight, you have a litwick come and talk to you and after that he'll join you.

the chandelure sounds easy enough as i have a sharpedo that will *Hopefully* be able to outspeed it with crunch. if not oh well a swift punch in the face from my hitmonchan will do it :3

the chandelure sounds easy enough as i have a sharpedo that will *Hopefully* be able to outspeed it with crunch. if not oh well a swift punch in the face from my hitmonchan will do it :3

the one before that chandelure is a trainer battle but she have all fairy types so good luck beating her before the chandelure :3

the one before that chandelure is a trainer battle but she have all fairy types so good luck beating her before the chandelure :3

Poison Fang on sharpedo should work right? just need to be fast and hit hard :3

what bout crawli's tm? i've been spamming z at every tree and cant find it .-.

something about you have to like enter from the top of a certain tree there..its probably annoying and not worth the time tbh.

when u see the first tree and above it you see a ledge, you have to go around and jump off the other ledge to reach it. You have to enter that tree from behind and the TM will be there plus a notebook there if u want to read it for laughs.