How Do I get the mareep at Christola Hotel?

ColinTheCreator

So what is the strategy exactly? Use bulk up max your defense and such. Then use potions to keep your health up until you are ready to attack? Sorry, I am very noobish I really don't know what im doing at all.

Basically you need to take out her Wiglytuff and Porygon, start Bulk Up on a physical attacker to +4 or +5 and you're good.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tested bulk up did it 3 times on an arbok, and used a 1/2 effective move and it one shotted it and im a level 26 and it was 33 dang.. Hariyama is strong

Basically you need to take out her Wiglytuff and Porygon, start Bulk Up on a physical attacker to +4 or +5 and you're good.

Also Marianette has porygon? I didn't notice that at all lol

when she sends out her wigglytuff, just use bulk up on urself usually 3-4 times will sweep everything or if u feel lucky, u can max it out at +6 but I dont know how u will deal with her Swellow with Hariyama tho.

I don't understand how to do that. I started bulk up but wigglytuff 2 shotted me and I could not do anything about it.

I don't understand how to do that. I started bulk up but wigglytuff 2 shotted me and I could not do anything about it.

Because Wigglytuff has a Fairy type move. Just take it out as soon as you can and start Bulk Up.

She occasionally switch to Cinccino too so I guess wait for her to switch it in and then u switch to Hariyama and start bulk up since she uses multi hit atks on you like tail slap which hits for 2 - 5 times and its physical so it wont do much to Hariyama with bulk up.

She occasionally switch to Cinccino too so I guess wait for her to switch it in and then u switch to Hariyama and start bulk up since she uses multi hit atks on you like tail slap which hits for 2 - 5 times and its physical so it wont do much to Hariyama with bulk up.

That's what I assumed but Cinccino is deadly. It two shots all my pokemon. It always hits five times which is strange. I tried it then with bulk up and by the time I attempted my third bulk up I was at like on HP

That's what I assumed but Cinccino is deadly. It two shots all my pokemon. It always hits five times which is strange. I tried it then with bulk up and by the time I attempted my third bulk up I was at like on HP

Cinccino has Skill Link. Always heal when needed, either by Super Potion or Chinese Food. Once you have 3 or 4 Bulk Up, you'll be fine.

What he said. Skill Link allows Cinccino to hit its multi hit moves 5 times always. Just be thankful that Jan didn't give it something dumb like King's Rock :Kappa:

Shhhhh, don't give Jan any ideas man. Inb4 Cinccino'll have King's Rock in v6