How Do I get the mareep at Christola Hotel?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't double post like that mate

I think axed means nerfed

Axed means removed from the game, or at least at that moment.

Also Is Embargo worth learning? The use of hyper potions is crazy

It's actually a nice strategy to force the gym leaders to use their hyper potions on a weak pokemon, so they won't use it on actual threats.

o btw how do u quote some1? I press quote by a comment but I don't feel like it quoted :/ or what ever u did to have tht box show up before ur Sorry lol a post comment.

I've next to never commented on a thread before so im still new to all this

Click multiquote then reply to 1 quoted blank I forgot what it says but something like that

o btw how do u quote some1? I press quote by a comment but I don't feel like it quoted :/ or what ever u did to have tht box show up before ur Sorry lol a post comment.

I've next to never commented on a thread before so im still new to all this

After you press quote, the quote will be in the reply box for writing. You can go crazy with your post after that.

For MultiQuote, do what Colin said, but you can do more than one.

Is belly drum any good should i take that over fake out?

Nope, keep Fake Out. Belly Drum is nice, but taking half of your HP (and you can't recover at the same time) is never a good thing. Fake Out also has a lot of use for Double Battles.

Bulk Up TM is given to you by Soul Keta after you beat him.

Technically, after Keta disappears, the TM appears. He doesn't actually give it to you.

Is belly drum any good should i take that over fake out?

Belly Drum could be useful, but I personally dislike losing half health.

I'd get rid of Vital Throw, but that's just me. You have Force Palm anyways, so yeah.

Good point Vital throw you actually have to let them strike first.

So what is the strategy exactly? Use bulk up max your defense and such. Then use potions to keep your health up until you are ready to attack? Sorry, I am very noobish I really don't know what im doing at all.

So what is the strategy exactly? Use bulk up max your defense and such. Then use potions to keep your health up until you are ready to attack? Sorry, I am very noobish I really don't know what im doing at all.

when she sends out her wigglytuff, just use bulk up on urself usually 3-4 times will sweep everything or if u feel lucky, u can max it out at +6 but I dont know how u will deal with her Swellow with Hariyama tho.

Edited by LeonTakashi

when she sends out her wigglytuff, just use bulk up on urself usually 3-4 times will sweep everything or if u feel lucky, u can max it out at +6 but I dont know how u will deal with her Swellow with Hariyama tho.

Thats when I switch to my vanillish and use Ice beam! Thats the one thing i got down lol Then Ill wait for pyroar add a burn effect and switch to greninja to finish it with water pulse.

Edited by ColinTheCreator