Where is the Blue Moon Ice Cream?!

TheJawsOfDeath

Its the only way for me to get Pinsirite and I've been in front of a ice cream vendor on a sunny day for 3 hours I can't take this shit anymore. Why am I farming for some rare item drop? I'm so pissed right now. Is there any way to get this item guarenteed? At least tell me its script name.

Its the only way for me to get Pinsirite and I've been in front of a ice cream vendor on a sunny day for 3 hours I can't take this shit anymore. Why am I farming for some rare item drop? I'm so pissed right now. Is there any way to get this item guarenteed? At least tell me its script name.

I'm not an expert on cheating but yeah, there isn't really a legit way to get a Blue Moon Ice Cream. It's really luck-based

Btw, if you check the Pickup Table for episode 15, they are available through pickup ranging from level 31 to 70. You might have more luck or not.

At least with Pickup you can get more items while training your team.

And yes, like ShadowStar said, the item is more than what it looks.

I just passed by that vendor for the first time , I was like oh a new EP15 thing ... and then it left. I was like ... useless ice cream again.