Starting my third file :)

ajefk12555

i already have two up to date saves but im starting yet another one this time imma go with treeko as my starter :P i do stream so feel free to pop in and say hi if u like its www.twitch.tv/ajefk12555

I'm relatively sure Twitch doesn't allow non-official games to be streamed and can lead to getting your account compromised. Just a heads-up.

That would be pretty absurd if true. Highly doubt that, can't even imagine why they'd do such a thing.

Something, something, illegal game, something.. Considering Pokémon Reborn is not an official Pokémon game, but a fan-made one, it can clash with their ToS.

Check out Twitch's ToS, you don't have to believe a random person on the interwebs.

so far i have a modest ralts modest magby a jolly teddiursa and a rash treeko and am next geting a adamant magikarp with rattled as for the last two slots in my team on this file im not sure yet

Wow, are you gonna keep all 3 up to date as the episodes roll out?

yes yes i am

Wow, are you gonna keep all 3 up to date as the episodes roll out?

i already have 3 files all with a teem of fully leveled pokemon, for the end of e14 and will continue to do so, i dont see the op not doing this either, wiht the exception of the streaming part ofcourse, i never reallygot into that

Edited by sandy