Here's Naga! Hellow~♪

Nagalfar

Wait, does this mean that Nagalfar is invited to your shed?

Shed...? Hmm, i'd rather not know what's in there... calim.png

Yes Nagalfar.. I am the Snorlax fan.. :)

Check him out in my siggy..

Yup, Buddha Snorlax is very classy in this one!

Hey ! I'm new too , but I saw that you liked Fire emblem. I love this license a lot ... just sad that I can't play the last ones since I don't have 3DS.

The game is'nt that hard , if you build a decent team with enough coverage you will be fine. I'm not even good at pokemon ( just restarted playing pokemon with this game ) and I never really much problems ( exepet Noel .... I hated him ).

Welcome fellow newcomer !

Well met Nagalfar.

Welcome to Reborn!

There's nothing much to say, since i'm kinda late. Just remember the community rules and we'll be fine. And join us at the server in Showdown \o/

Enjoy the permanent stay and i'll see you around \o/

Vinny, don't be all uppity about me not giving a French greeting... I passed that class ;D

/me gets uppity >:[

Hey ! I'm new too , but I saw that you liked Fire emblem. I love this license a lot ... just sad that I can't play the last ones since I don't have 3DS.

The game is'nt that hard , if you build a decent team with enough coverage you will be fine. I'm not even good at pokemon ( just restarted playing pokemon with this game ) and I never really much problems ( exepet Noel .... I hated him ).

Welcome fellow newcomer !

Thanks buddy! New and healthy, going for the top of the forum! Er... Well, no, not a good intro =w=

Maw, that's a shame, everyone should be able to do that:

mdqn3.jpg

And thanks for the advices! Yup, from the little that i played for the moment i'd say you're totaly right, but i would admit that's harder than the actual games, and that's a great thing, more challenge :D

Well met Nagalfar.

Welcome to Reborn!

There's nothing much to say, since i'm kinda late. Just remember the community rules and we'll be fine. And join us at the server in Showdown \o/

Enjoy the permanent stay and i'll see you around \o/

/me gets uppity >:[

P-permanent? Are you going to lock myself in the forum, forever? :fear:

Bah, doesn't bother me, do so <3

Thank you \o/