Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Shards

foovy10

Question

5 answers to this question

...The whole city is covered in shards. Look all over the wards.

Clicking rocks, and bushes. There are alot of them on Route 1! My favorite route fam

Also mining is the best way to grind them. The mining kit is located under the grand stairway, which you should get to by about the 3rd Gym.

Ok i found the shards, apparently there is a ton in the wasteland.

Clicking rocks, and bushes. There are alot of them on Route 1! My favorite route fam

Also mining is the best way to grind them. The mining kit is located under the grand stairway, which you should get to by about the 3rd Gym.

Yeah i did that a lot but i have the item finder now so i just went and used it every ten steps. I got me a lot of carbos and stuff like that as well which is cool.

click on random rocks, MINING (seriously mining brings in the shards like crazy), and if you feel like wasting money Agate Circus sells them for 10000 poke a piece (expensive I know but still an option)

Edited by Ghost