[Help] Stuck at Wispy's Laboratory

Drayker

(First of all, I'd like to mention that, being French, I may make a few mistakes. Hope you'll still be able to understand me).

Well, I (finally) managed to sneak out of GoldenLeaf Town, and fought Team Xen all the way to their laboratory... Until the fight against Sharon & Eli comes.

There's no way I can beat them. Their Gyarados basically destroys my entire team (Blaziken/Sharpedo/Pidgeot/Swoobat), and there's no way to go back or try grinding since wild encounters don't occur in the area.

Does anyone have an idea to get me out of this, or am I stuck till I miraculously haxx enough to get past this fight ? :(

Post your team and difficulty mode please.

Normal difficulty mode. Here's my team:

Sharpedo lvl 35

- Assurance

- Ice Fang

- Poison Fang

- Slash

Blaziken lvl 39

- Focus Energy

- Blaze Kick

- Double Kick

- Bulk Up

Pidgeot lvl 36 (shitty movepool indeed... trained it for Keta)

- Agility

- FeatherDance

- Guts

- Quick Attack

Swoobat lvl 36

- Confusion

- Heart Stamp

- Air Slash

- Calm Mind

+ two free spots, used by a lvl 21 HM-Slave Bibarel and whatever Pokémon I catch.

ooof.... you've got it rough. the only thing i can think of is maybe imploring jan to add some encounters and a healing area and pc just before that fight in the next patch. right now your problem is that no one on your team can touch that gyarados, which can be solved by adding some electric types to the area, like dedenne or plusle and minun. maybe have a machine poop out voltorbs or something? that way you can catch/grind some pokemon to help you out.

I can't go back to Goldenleaf, the entrance is being blocked by people afraid of team Xen. There is a recovery component in the lab; the problem is the lack of wild Pokemon, even in the tall grass, making me unable to grind.

Jan pls halp ! I'd really like to see more of you game. :<

Edited by Drayker