EX Returns

WujiKyurem

Wuji here. I'm sure a lot of you already know this, but for Japanese sets; Psycho Drive and Hail Blizzard, there was a commercial with card spoilers including but not limited to, Mewtwo EX, Kyurem EX and Regigigas EX! First, to clear up the confusion, here's a link directly to PokeBeach: http://pokebeach.com/#clear-screenshots-of-bw3-hail-blizzard-psycho-drive-commercial I think that the least amount of hype of the three would go to Mewtwo EX, simply because of Psycho Drive's side effect, discarding energy. With Blissey PL, Reuniclus BW and Serperior BW running around, I think the most playable would be Regigigas, although Kyurem is looking very playable too, much more so than Mewtwo. I just felt the need to post this news.

• 2 weeks later...
OMFG I take that back. The new Gardevoir makes the rest of the PD/HB EX's look absolutely inferior in comparison to Mewtwo EX.Psycho Mirage (Gardevoir's Ability) makes every Psychic energy attached to a Psychic Pokemon worth two Psychic energy. That means it can take advantage of its first attack, X-Ball. It does 20 damage times the number of energy attached to Mewtwo and the opponent's active. If you mange to get 5 Psychic energies onto Mewtwo (Because of Gardevoir), you'll be able to do 200 damage every turn WITHOUT PENALTY. BROKEN!!!!!