Mysterious North Aventurine Guy

Naotaka

Hi guys, I just finished the glasses sticker quest and thought i basically already got rid of all the webs and logs and then realized I should explore the North Forest. These two individuals were there and one with red hair confronts me and says "did you see that?" and so on and so forth.

Anyone know what quest this is so I can look for the appropriate topic? Thanks!

You'll meet that person again later on and find out who they are. c:

Not gonna spoil it, but if I were you, I wouldn't worry much about it. There's nothing to do about it for now.

Edited by Ama

That is just one of Ame's several foreshadowing storytelling bits, where we are quickly introduced to a character which we get involved with the future.

For now, there is nothing to do about it. No quest or anything of the such involving her in the Adventurine woods yet.

Hope this helps! =)

Edited by JayF

The girl with red hair is Tania,a high ranked gym leader and the other guy is a Team Meteor grunt.

Don't believe this. There's nobody called Tania in the game.

At least, you saw them in the proper time, I saw them after meeting her and it was impossible to her to be there. I was really confused at the time.

I also don't know what triggers the event. Do you have to walk through that place x amount of times before it happens? I just don't know....

At least, you saw them in the proper time, I saw them after meeting her and it was impossible to her to be there. I was really confused at the time.

Same here. I was confused as well.

SHE

CAN TELEPORT!!! :o

Edited by ShadowStar77