[Feedback] Poke'mon Infinity, The Forgotten Chronicles

TyranntX

As the name suggests, this topic is for feed back of my Creative writing post. I mainly started that to keep those who are excited for the game buisy while we work a bit more on the demo. So Tell me what you think? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Needs more Deadpool?

feel free to share your thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

It's quite good. I like the characters, their personalities are well developed.

One grammar thing, whenever a new person speaks, put it one the next in, e.g.

When Xander/Melody left the Experimental room, Clain said to the others "Drat... Another failure, looks like giving the poke'mon the armor of a Golem wasn't a good idea after all". Maree snapped at him, "Well what did you think was going to happen cue ball? Have you ever heard of a Rock/Psychic type before?".

" Solrock and Lunatone are Rock/Psychic types" Susan said calmly, trying to keep the peace.

Instead of...

When Xander/Melody left the Experimental room. Clain said to the others "Drat... Another failure, looks like giving the poke'mon the armor of a Golem wasn't a good idea after all". Maree snapped at him "Well what did you think was going to happen cue ball? Have you ever heard of a Rock/Psychic type before?". " Solrock and Lunatone are Rock/Psychic types" Susan said calmly, trying to keep the peace.