pokemon corruption

helix

there once was a pokemon who loved all. she lived near a beautiful town, near a beautiful forest deep within the wilderness and all was right.

one day the pokemon went walking into to the town and everyone enjoyed her presence and they treated her like she was one of them. this made her happy and filled with joy. she enjoy talking to people from all over: there was no place where is was not welcomed. but one day something happened.

one day, she met a young boy crying at the top of the town. she was curious; why would anyone in this town cry? she went and ask "why are you crying?" looking at the boy with sad eyes. the boy replied with tears running down his eyes "i am bullied all the time by the other boys and girls.....i have no friends either.."

the pokemon heard this and was shocked! she never thought such a thing would happen to anyone here in this town. she then said to the boy with joy bursting out. "i will be your friend!" the joy from her voice shock him to hear this. "really?!?" he replied with awe. no one had ever said that to him with such joy before.

and so the two of them were best friends many tried to bully him but the pokemon stood for him. fighting his battles and making sure he was happy and in turn she was happy; more happy than she ever thought she would be.

but, the boy grew up to be a young man and in time many began to look upon him with respect: such a strong and graceful pokeon following him around and defending him at every turn and not even captured. this made him appealing to most.

one day pokemon went to meet the boy and found him kissing a girl. this skocked her causing her attack the girl. "get your hands off him! he may fall for your tricks but i wont!!" screamed the pokemon. the girl fled and the boy was mad. "how could you do that her? she just confessed her feelings to me?" said the confused buy.

the pokemon looked puzzled "but.....i am your friend.....not her..." sadness was filling her heart. she did not know what had happened. what would make the boy like this?

"look, i am growing up and i will need to marry and have a family.....which means growing up...." the boy solemn in his confession. "but then i will marry you and we will-"

"YOUR A POKEMON!" shouted the boy as tears ran down his face as well as hers. "if.....if you were human i would but we are from different worlds." the boy ran before the Pokemon could answer.

"i will become a human...." said the pokemon has the sun setted behind her.

that night she went threw all her belongings search for a way to make herself look human but with avail. she dashed out of her home to the side of the lake and cried. "oh please! anyone can hear my pleas! i beg you make me a human!"

there was only silence. crying she looked at the nights sky to see to her amazement a shooting star. with haste she wished but nothing. she sighed and went to bed crying herself to sleep.

the next morning she awoke to find herself taller and not her normal color but human color. she looked into the mirror to find she was human and she was very beautiful. with joy she ran to the city where everyone looked at her awe.

she found the boy and began to swoon him and made him fall in love with him. in time she found true happiness in his arms and so did he. though, she never let out her secret to him or anyone.

one night the boy went to the pokemon's house to find she wasnt there. but his love was. " oh? i didnt expect you to be here." said the pokemon cautiously.

"i came to ask my old friend for her blessings." the boy sad with sadness. "i guess she left because of the truth."

"the truth?" said the pokemon. this was unusual for her hear this. it seemed out of character. the boy replied "pokemon and humans can live together but never be one. but we can. i wanted to wait for this but i think this is the perfect."

it was full moon near the lake as the boy kneed down before pokemon. "i loved you from the time i met yo-" the boy stopped when hear a scream.

"that woman is a pokemon! look at the lake!." said a familiar voice. it was the girl would had confessed her love to the boy. the boy looked at the reflection on the water to see it was the pokemon he was asking to his bride.

"what the hell have you done to yourself? have you no shame?!" yelled the boy as he threw the pokemon to the ground. "your a monster! i never want to see again!" the boy ran off with the girl leaving the pokemon on the ground.

tears ran down her eyes without end. she looked upon the moon. her heart filled with darkness as she screamed, cursing at the moon.

i wish i could tell you this story wasnt real. i wish i could tell you there is a happy ending: there isnt on the darkness as you find yourself there in abandon and long forgotten town...

i hope you enjoy this and i hope you will follow as i write down my script for a little project i am working on. see you next time.