Fallout: New Vegas : Reborn Community Edition!

Chrono-Explo

Hey folks!

So tomorrow, the sixteenth of April 2015, I shall be conducting a Fallout: New Vegas playthrough, and here's the catch: I want you to tag along for the ride!

I'll be hosting a large Skype call that anyone can drop in and out of as they wish, with people in the Skype call helping make decisions through out the playthrough, including helping pick skills, perks, choices and character design! I'll be playing for as long as I feel like and you're all welcome to join me whenever you feel like, with the character that the Reborn community has made wondering the Mojave Wasteland!

So, come with me was we wonder the Mojave Wasteland, through the main game and all DLCs!

Now, who is interested in coming along for the ride?

Edited by Chrono-Explo

Very interesting! I had a friend who is currently doing a Fallout New Vegas Let's play as well despite having no dlcs and barely left Goodsprings in 3 episodes that are 30 minutes each but let's just say that it's... um... yes.

I'll be willing to tag along for the ride as well! For the Fallout series is a dear favorite of mine.