Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

STUCK ON ROUTE 2

Gabe

Question

How do I get through route 2? I cant jump on the sleeping crustle? Also several of them wont allow me to battle with them or put them to sleep? How do I progress.

5 answers to this question

If you have scouted around Route 2, you will notice some holes in the ground. You need to push the crustle into them in order to progress. If a Crustle does not react to you, then it most likely be because there is another Crustle you have awoken somewhere else and need to be dealt with first. Otherwise, use Ragepowder on it. If anyone can un/confirm this, that would be nice.

1. Gather Sleep Powder from Green trees.
2. Put Crustle to sleep.
3. Push it into hole.
4. Jump from a higher platform onto Crustle.

If you messed up at 3, gather Rage Powder and take it down.

If you have scouted around Route 2, you will notice some holes in the ground. You need to push the crustle into them in order to progress. If a Crustle does not react to you, then it most likely be because there is another Crustle you have awoken somewhere else and need to be dealt with first. Otherwise, use Ragepowder on it. If anyone can un/confirm this, that would be nice.

Not sure about this but just do them 1 at a time. If I'm not mistaken you can have multiple sleeping Crustles.

Do one at a time, like Reno descripted, starting at the top. The top path will lead to Ametrine Cave and will make travel easier. The bottom path leads to the Cascade and Amaria's house.