HM Replace

Tomy

Will be in Pokemon Reborn Key Items to replace HMs (for example: An axe as a replacement for Cut) because there are some very useless HMs..

Edited by Tomy

Will be in Pokemon Reborn Key Items to replace HMs (for example: An axe as a replacement for Cut) because there are some very useless HMs..

wouldnt that break the whole point of an HM? besides, if you can delete them... why bother?

wouldnt that break the whole point of an HM? besides, if you can delete them... why bother?

I like Hm items because it means my team doesnt have to bite it on move slots. As is youre basically required to have a water type on your team to at minimum be an hm slave for 3 moves. At least surf is a decent special move and waterfall is a good physical move but then you have hms like cut that are basically useless other than designated pokemon now only has three moves.

• Support Squad

Yeah but how would you surf? Boat? Who the fuck carries a boat in their backpack. How would you cut? A Machete you say? Who the everloving fuck allows someone to run around with a machete swinging at damn trees (It would also logically take much longer than a pokemon doing the job)

How would you dive? Similar to the Boat, ain't no one carrying a submarine and we sure as hell don't have access to Jetpacks for fly. HM items, whilst nice in other games, don't fit in a game like reborn which tries despite the pokemon premise to be as real as possible.

Well I believe that I haven't used cut since the Byxbysion Wastelands? Surf, Waterfall, Strength and Fly are pretty decent moves. And these days you can replace them quickly.

I'm pretty sure the guy that created Cut worked very hard for it, as that is the only way to get through those "impossible to destroy trees without cut".

Jokes aside, if we have this:

Most likely not. Recently in E14.6 Ame made all HMS the same as TMS, so we can delete them at will.

Well... that's it. No problem anymore :I

Yeah but how would you surf? Boat? Who the fuck carries a boat in their backpack. How would you cut? A Machete you say? Who the everloving fuck allows someone to run around with a machete swinging at damn trees (It would also logically take much longer than a pokemon doing the job)

How would you dive? Similar to the Boat, ain't no one carrying a submarine and we sure as hell don't have access to Jetpacks for fly. HM items, whilst nice in other games, don't fit in a game like reborn which tries despite the pokemon premise to be as real as possible.

Maybe it's like those boats you could fold... like the Bike

But yeah, that's just silly. I really don't mind having HMs since now we can just delete them on the spot when we're done with them.