Inuki Blaze Black Nuzlocke

Voctrode

• Developers
[color="#000000"][size="5"][center][b]Pokémon Blaze Black Nuzlocke[/b][/center][/size][/color]
[color="#483D8B"][center][size="3"]Prologue – The Girl from Nuvema Town[/size][/center][/color]
Nikki rolled around in her bed, unable to sleep. It was the technical morning of her tenth birthday, and as such, she could finally become a Pokémon Trainer. She looked at the table across from her, eying the large wrapped box that lay there, taunting her with the fact she couldn’t open it until her two best friends were there as well. Pouting to herself, she looked at the clock on the wall that had seemed to read “2:30 A.M.” for the past four hours. She sighed, flopping her head back down on her pillow, suddenly overcome with an overpowering tiredness, and fell asleep instantly. The blackness of sleep slowly faded into a pure white. The beautiful cry of a Pokémon could be heard faintly, before the scene started to dissolve back into darkness.

[color="#483D8B"][center][size="3"]Chapter 1 - The First Battle[/size][/center][/color]
Nikki awoke groggily, stretching with a yawn. Climbing out of the bed, she was pulled from her daze by the box on the table. “Finally!” she exclaimed, running over to the mirror, brushing her hair quickly and tying it in a Ponytail. Digging in her closet she pulled out a white T-shirt, a small black jacket, and her favorite shorts, quickly putting them on and running downstairs.
“Happy birthday, Honey!” her mom exclaimed, hugging her.
“Thanks Mom,” she said, pulling away from her mom, “When are Cheren and Bian-“ she said before being interrupted by a knock at the door. “..Nevermind~” she said, opening the door and letting Cheren in, quickly hugging him. “Where’s Bianca?”
“You expect Bianca to be on time?” Cheren asked with a slightly annoyed tone, suddenly surprised by the shrill yell from outside.
“I can be on time, jerk!” Bianca yelled, panting as she walked inside as well.
Cheren closed his eyes, turning away from her, “Maybe you should start, then.”
Bianca huffed, looking at Nikki, “So, where are they?! We’ve been waiting for your birthday so we could all start as trainers together, where are theyyyyy?!”
Nikki giggled, pointing to the stairs. “In my room, let’s go,” she beckoned, running up the stairs, closely followed by Cheren and Bianca.

The three stared at the box, reading the card on throwing it aside. “It’s your birthday, Nikki, you should get the first pick.” Cheren stated, backing away from the box and pulling Bianca back as well.
Nikki nodded, unwrapping and opening the box, looking at the three pictures next to each of the Pokéballs. After much thought, she reached her hand to Oshawott’s ball, snuggling it against her face, “This one!”
The moment Nikki had picked, Bianca pushed her out of the way, grabbing Tepig’s Pokéball, throwing Snivy’s to Cheren.
“Who said you had the nex- Eh, whatever, I wanted Snivy from the start anyway.” Cheren sighed, examining the ball.
“Nikki! Now that we have Pokémon, let’s have a battle!” Bianca exclaimed, finger already over the button of her Pokéball.
“Oh seriously now,” Cheren scolded, crossing his arms, “even if they’re weak, they could still wreck the room..”
“Aww, come on Cheren! I’ll be careful! Right Nikki?!” Bianca pushed the button of her Pokéball, opening it in her hands. A beam of blue light shot from it, releasing Tepig onto the floor.
Nikki threw her Pokéball to the floor, releasing Oshawott to stand in front of Tepig, “I guess.. good luck in our first battle!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's funny because this has nothing to do with the Nuzlocke, tomorrow I'll actually put the adventuring Route 1 to First Gym, but I like getting it going first before actually diving in, so.. enjoy if you're not a grammar nazi! [Cause I'm sure I've fucked up a ton in that aspect xD]

I won't be writing it like that for the whole going on the routes and stuff, just things like important battles and events so.. again, enjoy it as much as it can be, I suppose << >>

• 7 months later...