Pokemon Volt White 2 Randomlocke Co op?

I'm making this topic to see who would like to Co op a Volt white 2 Randomlocke with me! I can definitely provide the recording software for you if you have windows 7, and I'll randomize the game and send you the game file as well. Once we finish recording and such, you will send me the video file, and I'll edit everything! The only requirements for this would be:

microphone

20 min of time (give or take)

Be interesting!

Please let me know if you're interested! I believe I'm about to finish my Rejuvenation playthrough soon, so as soon as I finish that this will be up next!

Thanks for reading!

I'd like to be apart of this if you don't mind.

I sound like a small child in my opinion.

I don't really mind that you sound like a small child. heck most shouldn't but the times I record is on the weekdays (while youre in school most likely). I usually never get time on the weekends to record sadly, sorry about that!

I'm trying to do a Ranodmizer Nuzlocke Challenge in Volt White2 myself... but my game seems to just freeze when I get to choose my starter :(

Sometimes you need to keep randomizing it and it works. Never encountered a freeze personally though