Team Suggestions

Cmason

:) Hey Guys, this is my first post. Basically I'm looking for suggestions for my Reborn Team, Such as: Which pokes I should kick, Moveset Suggestions, Additions (I Already have a lot to look after), Etc. Thanks in advance :)

Pheonix -Blaziken-

N: Adamant

A: Speed Boost

Sky Uppercut

Blaze Kick

Bulk Up

Bounce

Clair -Gyarados-

A: Intimidate

Waterfall

Bounce

Crunch (For inevitable Mega-Gyarados)

Dragon Dance

Coral -Azumarill-

A: Huge Power

Waterfall

Play Rough

Aqua Jet

Superpower

Thuggin -Scrafty-

N: Jolly

A: Shed Skin

Dragon Dance

Head Smash

Hi Jump Kick

Crunch

Eucliwood -Venusaur-

N: Modest

A: Chlorophyll

Giga Drain

Sludge Bomb

Leech Seed

Sleep Powder

Chesire -Gengar-

N: Timid

A: Levitate

Thunderbolt

Shadow Ball

Sludge Bomb

Edit: Hypnosis (Was thinking will-o-wisp)

Alex Louis -Swampert-

A: Torrent

EQ

Rock Slide

Hammer Arm

Waterfall

Elaine -Gardevoir-

A: Trace

Psychic

Moon Blast

Will-O-Wisp

Calm Mind

Mohit -Espeon-

A: Magic Bounce

Psychic

Shadow Ball

Hidden Power Fighting

Morning sun

Doryuzu -Excadrill-

A: Mold Breaker

EQ

Rock Slide

Drill Run (For Double Battles)

Metal Claw

Dangerzone -Magnezone-

A: Analytic

Flash Cannon

Discharge

Hidden Power Fire

Tri Attack

Laundry -Rotom-

N: Calm

A: Levitate

Hydro Pump

Discharge

Charge

Substitute

Ellie -Mamoswine-

A: Thick Fat

Icicle Crash

Ice Shard

Thrash (Rock move)

EQ

Atsuko -Sylveon-

A: Cute Charm

Moon Blast

Draining Kiss

Shadow Ball

Baby-Doll Eyes

Lancelot -Gallade-

N: Careful

A: Justified

Swords Dance

Shadow Sneak

Close Combat

Psycho Cut

Cobalt -Metagross-

A: Clear Body

Meteor Mash

Bullet Punch

Zen Headbutt

Hammer Arm (May replace with bulldoze)

Hercules -Heracross-

N: Jolly

A: Moxie

Close Combat

Megahorn

Brick Break

Aerial Ace

In Progress:

-Hawlucha

-Gliscor

-Lucario

-Conkeldurr

-Bisharp

-Noivern

-Ampharos

-Chestnaught

-Snorlax

-Empoleon

Edited by Cmason

Holy crap, that's a really good team, synergy and type coverage is almost perfect, here are some suggestions.

I think you should replace bounce for baton pass or brave bird, since bounce is not STAB and is not that powerful. Brave bird is stronger, but if you don't like recoil (like me, lol) go for baton pass, some of your team members would love some speed passing. Oh! And go for High Jump Kick over sky uppercut, it's stronger, and if you don't like the missing chance you can just get a wide lens (found on wild yanma) so HJK will have 99% accuracy.

Swap intimidate for moxie, and if you want you can go for substitute over bounce (I just don't like bounce, yeah) because it will help you when you want to set up safely.

Fine Zuzu, waterfall IS better than belly drum, (just because the only gym leader that could get swept by Bellyjet azumarill has a field effect that makes water moves special and not physical, Terra) so I completely agree with this set.

Again Moxie, you can breed Ice punch on it via Hitmonchan - Buneary - Scraggy, you really don't need head smash, this thing is so bulky that if you use a move with recoil you'll be basically throwing his bulk away.

Since you're using sleep powder, I recommend growth over leech seed since you already have giga drain for recovery, or hidden power fighting/ground/fire works too over leech seed. May I suggest a ninetales if you want to use clorophyll? If you don't want to use the firefox, go for overgrow as it's ability.

Gengar doesn't have the bulk for will-o-wisp, destiny bond will be much better when you're getting swept by a bulky ass pokemon or by a wrecker like staraptor, thyplosion, etc. (you can give it a focus sash and go for destiny bond, done)

Curse > Hammer arm, you don't need fighting coverage when you have gallade and heracross.

Fine gardevoir

I think you should go for a calm mind stored power set, it's really worth it.

Swords dance over metal claw (this move sucks late game, wait for iron head, lol) or over drill run.

A quiet nature would work better with analytic, and I recommend screech or metal sound over tri attack, but that's just me (and hidden power ice is much better)

I recommend charge beam over charge, and in the future will-o-wisp over sub.

Rock move, rock slide, that's it (it doesn't get stone edge through breeding)

Shadow ball, HP ground, Moonblast, and TRUMP CARD (390 BP at the last hit, crazy 0.0), a much better moveset, or you can use it as a cleric with heal bell, wish, protect and trump card for power.

Fine Gallade

No, replace it with agility, metagross has the bulk to set up and after one agility you'll be outspeeding 99% of you enemies (unless it has a deoxys-speed...) then you can also ditch bullet punch for grass knot/HP Ice and give it a naughty/lonely nature, again, you don't need fighting coverage with gallade and heracross or ground coverage with an excadrill.

I love this guy, he can solo Luna, Fern and everyone after a moxie boost. Just make sure you breed him with rock blast (mega hera is coming) and EQ. Geodude - Crustle - Heracross is the chain. And when mega hera is avaliable you just need to replace megahorn with pin missile, simple isn't it?

My two cents, hope you find something useful.