Just a theory?

It is what it just is: a game theory. Thanks for watching!

However, I do recall the Mystery Dungeon series have played the multi-verse plotline where there are just talking pokemon and another world where humans live with them. It's theorized that there are many possibilities of worlds. However I haven't played the past pokemon games to confirm this myself so it's just a thought.

So would that mean in another universe, Gary/Blue becomes an undefeated champion? *shudders*

Honestly, I didn't really feel like he came up with a Theory at all. Seeing as how the Pokemon games are Single-Player, most of us pretty much already know this.
Of course, I'd really love it if you could just see other players roaming around in the same region as you.

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped watching Game Theory after a few episodes. A lot of times he simply ignores canon material for no reason and comes up with incredibly faulty logic. Its actually aggravating to watch it.

^ This

The guy just wants to promote hype and his reasoning is consistently faulty. The only thing I see in his videos are hyperbole and logical leaps that make no sense.

we already knew that there were multiverses. clefairy and many other pokemon are "other-worldly".

two legendary pokemon deal with time and space so is it really that not to see it?