Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Good Rod

ShaneKaze

Question

Hey. Clearly indicated by my laziness to change my profile picture, one can tell I'm new to Reborn.

I was just wondering when and where I get the good rod because I really want a Skelp or a Carvanha or any good water type, my team is lacking.

I'm about to face off against Shade in the old Yureya Power Plant, sorta grinding in the cave below.

6 answers to this question

search it up in the search bar next time; there are plenty of threads that mention where you can find the good rod. prevents clutter that way. :]

you can get the good rod in Spinel Town, since Sonikku ninja'd me again doesn't mention that specifically. Spinel Town's several gyms away, so sorry, you'll have to wait.

I tried to search it up, but apparently "Rod" is a banned word and searching up good brings up way too many unrelated topics.

I s'pose the squad will have to do for now, I wouldn't really even know who to replace if I had a skelrp this instant.

I tried to search it up, but apparently "Rod" is a banned word and searching up good brings up way too many unrelated topics.

I s'pose the squad will have to do for now, I wouldn't really even know who to replace if I had a skelrp this instant.

Actually, it's not that far from Shade (Shade is your fourth gym leader, the Good Rod is after the fifth one).

The Good Rod is in a house is in a house in Spinel Town. That house is empoty except for an item ball that contains it, there's also a certain event in that town, so I recomend to exit and re-enter the town until a house door is availeable (If my mind doesn't fail me, it's one house very close to the town entrance).

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

Actually, it's not that far from Shade (Shade is your fourth gym leader, the Good Rod is after the fifth one).

The Good Rod is in a house is in a house in Spinel Town. That house is empoty except for an item ball that contains it, there's also a certain event in that town, so I recomend to exit and re-enter the town until a house door is availeable (If my mind doesn't fail me, it's one house very close to the town entrance).

Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out.

Shade was too easy, Ursaring wrecked his team with Feint Attack.