Now that i'm done with Episode 14...

HorizonLog

I want to get some feedback on any changes i should make on my lineup. Since its been rough progressing through the game with this team for me.

- Twigz/Torterra Lvl 70

Nature: Serious

Ability: Shell Armor

Wood Hammer - Earthquake - Leech Seed - Curse

- Psych/Meostic Lvl 71

Nature: Modest

Ability: Competitive

Item: Light Clay

Psychic - Shadow Ball - Signal Beam - Light Screen

- Amp/Ampharos* Lvl 69

Nature: Quiet

Ability: Plus

Discharge - Signal Beam - Power Gem - Dragon Pulse

- Scruff/Arcanine Lvl 73

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Flash Fire

Crunch - Flare Blitz - Extreme Speed - Outrage

- Garbage/Garbodor Lvl 71

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Aftermath

Item: Black Sludge

Gunk Shot - Amnesia - Acid Spray - Toxic Spikes

- Motor/Klingklang Lvl 74

Nature: Hasty

Ability: Clear Body

Gear Grind - Rock Smash - Discharge - Shift Gear

I'm most likely replacing Ampharos, Arcanine, and Klingklang. They were just sand bags throughout the whole game, just stalling turns for Garbodor's toxic spikes. Thanks for any feedback.

Edited by HorizonLog

I'd try to snag a Heart Scale to change Torterra's nature to Adamant.

I wouldn't get rid of Arcanine, it's got a good nature and moveset, are your Pokemon fully EV Trained?

You could always replace Klinklang with an Aggron, you can get Aron by Headbutting the Steel Poles in the Railnet. (If you want to replace them with another of the same type, of course.)

You could also replace Ampharos with something like Luxray, or Electivire, if you got the Elekid in Calcenon to get the Electrizer (however you spell it) to evolve Electabuzz if you have all the stickers, (that is if you want to play the cheaty way by going to an older episode)

Or, actually, use a Magnezone, you can get Magnemites in the Abandoned Power Plant.

Edited by Lostelle

They all have full EVs spread out, but i made sure to get most of the EVs to the benefiting stats of each pokemon.

I like Electivire, i guess ill just get it and wait for the other sticker to come out since i just have 5 right now.

Well as Lostelle said you can change KlinkKlank with Aggron with Head Smash or Excadrill

You choice to use Electivire but if u want u can use Magnezone to have both Steel and Electric types so you will gain one spot more

As for Arcanine if you still want to change it you can use Typhlosion or Darmanitan (better Typhlosion b/c you have too much physicals) or even Magmortar