i crashed my donorcycle

Hypa

Well as the title suggests i crashed my motorbike ( called it a donor cycle coz i have had that lecture i dont need it again plz) well , okie so what happened was i was cruising the winding country roads then some lowered sh1t ass chav car comes along hitting the apex of the corner (on my side of the road i took evasive action , unfortunately the action meant i was going about 20mph too fast for the next corner so tried my best to pull the bike around the corner , wasnt happening so i slammed on the breaks the ground had been resurfaced by laying tiny stones ontop of the road and letting cars bed in the stone about 6 months back and there was some excess .... big mistake the bike slipped from beneath me and well i got some road rash and a motorbike to fix :3 , pictures to follow for all those people who want to see me in pain ^^(no i didnt go to hospital , the bike is fine i rode it home just serious body damage)

updated with pictures :3

Edited by Hypa

Having been in two car accidents, I can only say that I can relate. I couldn't imagine what it's like to be on a bike and have you lose control. I'm in school to be a medic, so we use scenarios like this as case studies fairly often. The thing you really need to take away from this is that, though you're confident in your ability to control your bike, there's some really stupid people on the road. I've seen people dismembered in accidents not as bad as you've described. Your road rash, though pretty bad, could've been worse.

Understand this: The fact you walked away from this is a fucking miracle.