Please Amethyst

Guest Dr.Hiro Lee

Guest Dr.Hiro Lee
Amethyst, Cant we talk about this? Im not Jack, or Karas, or whoever! Im Jake Salvatore Frato, Born February 17th, 1999, I stand in at 5'10 and I weight 167 lbs. Please. Im not Jack....Im not....Im just his brother....Lets talk about this.

[quote name='Dr.Hiro Lee' timestamp='1307742292' post='15773']
Amethyst, Cant we talk about this? Im not Jack, or Karas, or whoever! Im Jake Salvatore Frato, Born February 17th, 1999, I stand in at 5'10 and I weight 167 lbs. Please. Im not Jack....Im not....Im just his brother....Lets talk about this.
[/quote]
...lolwut

[quote name='Dr.Hiro Lee' timestamp='1307742292' post='15773']
[/quote]

I wouldnt give out that info on the internet, ya never know. Peros these days.....

• Administrators
...Look. I'm not Amethyst, no, but that is exactly why I'm making this post.

Unlike Amethyst, I can be a heartless bitch if I feel like it. Now, if any of what has been going on is true, then I apologize and I do feel sorry. But what can we do about it? Nothing.
However, the evidence is far against you, so much so that, quite personally... I don't have time to waste reading logs about people lying to me, and everyone else, about who they are. I've dealt with it twice, and you know what they say. Three strikes, and you're out. You've been banned from the server already; don't push it and get banned from here too, because I know exactly how to do it and am fully capable. I don't give half as many chances as Amethyst has and I really. [b]REALLY.[/b] Do not care for people making up [b][i]STORIES ABOUT WHO THEY ARE.[/i][/b]

Whatever your story and career, take it elsewhere before I get really pissed.

[color="#ff0000"][b]LOCKED.[/b]
[/color]