Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

SHELMET

superlucario603

Question

This little... I've been running around Azurine Island for HOURS. Does anyone know what weather condition or time of day I cant find him in? Help......

Edit: Found the stupid little bug. Went to Azurine in clear weather at dusk (between day and night) and had an oddish use sweet scent, found it first try. The patch of grass right by the boat for anyone who wants one in the future.

Edited by superlucario603

9 answers to this question

This little... I've been running around Azurine Island for HOURS. Does anyone know what weather condition or time of day I cant find him in? Help......

There shouldn't be a weather condition (not sure about time), but I know it's at least available in the day and in the wild. It takes a while but you should find it eventually.

There shouldn't be a weather condition (not sure about time), but I know it's at least available in the day and in the wild. It takes a while but you should find it eventually.

So if there's no weather condition and you can find him in day and the evening, I'm just ridiculously unlucky?

That ^

Every time that i'm doing EV training it comes like Zubats

Then there has to be some weather or time control on it. Because guess who's computer crashed and guess who didn't save after I found that beast. Now after another two hours of looking I still couldn't find it again. If someone finds one please report the weather and time?

You're really unlucky. Those things are devil spawns

Impossible .-. I've been at it since that post and still NOTHING... there's gotta be a time or weather.

Edit: Alright finally found it again. Clear weather, day time, right next to the boat, used sweet scent if it makes a difference.

Edited by superlucario603