Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Citirne Mountain entrances

berlyda

Question

I'm trying to find Corey's Skuntank in Citirne Mountain, but I can't seem to explore the whole area from the Abandoned Power Plant entrance. I have his Croagunk and Nidorina already, and I know how the ice boulders work. Are there any other entrances?

13 answers to this question

Welcome to the Reborn Forums berlyda, be sure to introduce yourself over at the Grand Hall.

To answer you question:

If you enter through I believe Ametrine Mountain or whatever it's called, there's a side entrance.

There's also an entrance on the opposite side of where Amaria jumps off the waterfall.

Edited by Lostelle

Thanks! I've only just got the Venom Badge, so I'm not quite that far yet. I guess I'll have to wait a bit before I get a Toxic Orb for my Ursaring :P And sure, I'll introduce myself in the Grand Hall.

EDIT: And yes, I'm aware of the glitch, that's how I got the Nidorina after all ^_^

Edited by berlyda

Thanks! I've only just got the Venom Badge, so I'm not quite that far yet. I guess I'll have to wait a bit before I get a Toxic Orb for my Ursaring :P And sure, I'll introduce myself in the Grand Hall.

EDIT: And yes, I'm aware of the glitch, that's how I got the Nidorina after all ^_^

Whoops, hope I didn't spoil much to you. :P

Whoops, hope I didn't spoil much to you. :P

Nah, it's fine, Amaria jumping off a waterfall doesn't really mean anything to me at this point. All I know is she's a badass who goes around making frozen staircases and taking Superpowers like it's nothing.

Nah, it's fine, Amaria jumping off a waterfall doesn't really mean anything to me at this point. All I know is she's a badass who goes around making frozen staircases and taking Superpowers like it's nothing.

I will admit that this is one of the best descriptions of Amaria so far.

While we're on the subject of Corey's pokemon, would any of you care to help me out a little? If I talk to the Croagunk the game says it doesn't respond to anything I do.

At first I thought this was because I didn't have Pokesnax, but then I bought some and it's still showing me the same message. Am I missing something? :S

While we're on the subject of Corey's pokemon, would any of you care to help me out a little? If I talk to the Croagunk the game says it doesn't respond to anything I do.

At first I thought this was because I didn't have Pokesnax, but then I bought some and it's still showing me the same message. Am I missing something? :S

Correct. Head back into Corey's room at his gym and grab the Silver Ring. Then go back and it'll speak to you.

Using that glitch for Nidorina.... Sure you save like 1 minute of time but it isn't even necessary to use it lol.

That item you need waterfall for is annoying the fck out of me tho.

Using that glitch for Nidorina.... Sure you save like 1 minute of time but it isn't even necessary to use it lol.

That item you need waterfall for is annoying the fck out of me tho.

Really? I didn't notice haha. I wanted to try it out anyway though :P

I now have the Skuntank by the way, hooray ^_^

Really? I didn't notice haha. I wanted to try it out anyway though :P

I now have the Skuntank by the way, hooray ^_^

You already have it? Dang you're fast. I thought you only just got the Venom Badge...

You already have it? Dang you're fast. I thought you only just got the Venom Badge...

Yep, in fact I just reached the end of Episode 14 today; that's testament to how good Reborn is. It's a shame I didn't get a chance to test out the Toxic Orb before the end of the episode, but Zangoose's time will come...

Welcome to the Reborn Forums berlyda, be sure to introduce yourself over at the Grand Hall.

To answer you question:

If you enter through I believe Ametrine Mountain or whatever it's called, there's a side entrance.

There's also an entrance on the opposite side of where Amaria jumps off the waterfall.

Can you please post a screenshot of the exact location of the side entrance and the opposite side entrance that you refer to? I would like to access these locations.