What can I add to my team?

Fredicash

Xd I had to restart Reborn because it got deleted because of pokemon rejevenation but, im building my team right now after beating Noel (the pain without good pokemanz). I can show what I have finished to train (training Manectric/Nidoking(or)Excadrill/searching for a tank I can find before Radommus :P

http://puu.sh/fQuM5/59fae8dd1d.png

http://puu.sh/fQuKZ/6134aa8d2c.png

http://puu.sh/fQuHt/cf42036190.png

Much Dammage, Very powerfull, Such Destruction

ya so because i got no tm (eartquake,rockslide,u-turn will be missed) for now its flare-blitz/super-power/fire punch/thrash. For my case I prefer adamant because with a 90 speed base stat and 252ev his speed is kinda strong and that sheer force adamant flame plate boosted flare-blitz kills thing.

For Greninja Its water-pulse(hydro pump or surf later)/extrasensory(ice beam when tm)/dark pulse/hidden power grass(grass knot later)

For Medicham High-jump-kick/fire punch/ice punch/zen headbutt

Well, you can go back to E12 or earlier and breed for any TM moves (except for EQ, though Dig can do until we get EQ (if ever)). You can check the pinbed guide in this section for details on how it works as well as a download link.

Anyways, yeah, Adamant hits harder, but it's really frail. I prefer making it faster to avoid having it take unnecessary hits, but whatever floats your boat. Also, maybe T-Punch would've been better than the Fiery one, since the things weak to Fire are weak to a lot of other things as well, while Water types can and will be quite a pain.

As for other team members, you've got a ton of options. The attacking types you're currently missing are Electric, Steel, Flying, Poison, Dark/Ghost, Fairy, Dragon and Bug, so just go with something that has moves of those types. I'll go ahead and throw my standard recommendation of Durant out there. Hone Claws Durant is god, but even the buff-less variant hurts like hell, since Hustle essentially gives it a 190 base Attack stat. Archeops is also capable of fitting onto pretty much any team. Special Crobat with Nasty Plot is also great, especially if you set even a single layer of T-Spikes with something else due to Venoshock. And Liligant (HP Rock is a must-have) and Heliolisk are also definitely worth a mention.

Maybe it will sound strange to you, but im the kind of guy who likes that game because it is difficult. I will stay in ep14 and stay with the changes Ame made to make me this game a better challenge :)
I will consider durant though he seems quite a great pick thanks

sorry if my english is wrong :P

I wanna have the sprite of my team as everybody have in this forum how can I have that feature