I need to know what game this is....here some screenshots....

Kiryuu

Soo, I just saw the movie John Wick....one of the best movies I ever seen. Anyway, there this scene where they should what this guy was playing....I can't for the life of me figure out what game this is.... it's a FPS so I hope someone can recognize this from somewhere :wacko:

ba5f98fb35.png

96c2e12e7b.png

c34afc80a9.png

Hopefully by the time I'm awake someone have answer this...until them zzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Smok3iT

The game is called Dust 514. It's an F2P MMOFPS on the PS3. If I'm right, it may even be Project Legion; another project or essentially a spiritual successor for it. Think of it as Destiny, only without the redundency and more of a do whatever the fuck you want to or with other players ordeal. Well, at least Project Legion, don't know a lot about Dust 514; though I am impressed with Legion.

http://www.dust514.com/

Thank you, it was Project Legion (spiritual successor of Dust). It's a PC game though....in the movie, the dude look like he was on a console (well he did had a controller and all). Bummer.... and here I though I find my new FPS game to play.... I find it funny how the game isn't finished yet and somehow it was in this movie lol