Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Zorua

Lord Chespin

Question

I was searching for Zorua, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Would anybody know what steps I have to follow to find it? I saw the video, but I'm not sure if that was changed since it was uploaded to Youtube. Any help I could get would be appreciated!

6 answers to this question

NO DUDE !!! you can find either zorua or zangoose in the reborn ciy's alleyways during certain times of the day and as per usual they flee and you have to keep looking for them in all the alleys but yea you can go check youtube for help becuase it has a pattern it follows

unless something changed between episodes youll stil be able to catch them without having to complete the magma aqua quests.

Edited by Dr. Zexal

NO DUDE !!! you can find either zorua or zangoose in the reborn ciy's alleyways during certain times of the day and as per usual they flee and you have to keep looking for them in all the alleys but yea you can go check youtube for help becuase it has a pattern it follows

unless something changed between episodes youll stil be able to catch them without having to complete the magma aqua quests.

Yeah, but what we're saying is that the Zorua chase starts in the aqua gang hideout. And I think the the start is on a windy night and the rest are calm weather nights.

You might want to finish the gang quests first.

You first find Zorua at Magma Hideout disguised as Murkrow, it's a windy night.

The video you found is probably correct, I also had problems with Zorua and kept going to alleyways hoping to find it after meeting it once, but somehow the event restarted(?) and it was back at the Magma hideout.

If you want to be a bit more thorough, try catching the pokemon Zorua transforms into first.

Edited by dayphoenix