My Team

Rap12k

K guys here's my team for Reborn. I'm open to feedback/suggestions for it although i'd like to keep greninja

Greninja lv 75

Hp 222 Atk 180 Defense 124 Sp. Atk 195 Sp. Def 138 Speed 248

Ability: Protean

Moves: Extrasensory, Dive, Dark Pulse, Surf

Krookodile lv 71

Hp 223 Atk 201 Defense 165 Sp. Atk 132 Sp. Def 114 Speed 153

Ability: Moxie

Moves: Earthquake, Dig, Foul Play, Outrage

Arcanine lv 72

Hp 219 Atk 203 Defense 120 Sp. Atk 196 Sp. Def 131 Speed 159

Ability: Intimidate

Moves: Strength, Heat Wave, Crunch, Outrage

Leavanny lv 72

Hp 205 Attack 204 Defense 157 Sp. Atk 135 Sp. Def 148 Speed 148

Ability: Swarm

Moves: Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Leaf Storm

Sudowoodo lv 69

Hp 188 Attack 173 Defense 205 Sp. Atk 64 Sp. Def 108 Speed 69

Ability: Rock Head

Moves: Sucker Punch, Wood Hammer, Hammer Arm, Stone Edge

Zoroark lv 71

Hp 178 Attack 200 Defense 117 Sp. Atk 220 Sp. Def 108 Speed 164

Ability: Illusion

Moves: Foul Play, U-Turn, Flamethrower, Night Daze

Additionally, I have a riolu that just won't evolve (if anyone can help me with that) it's lv 47

I'd recommend finding replacements for Sudowoodo and Leavanny. Grass is good to have though, but I can't think of something obtainable that'd be worth all of the extra effort though, aside from Chespin, but if you're getting Lucario, then the fighting type is double covered, but it's up to you.

As for Riolu, just walk around with it a lot, take it to the salons, give it friendship berries etc. Whatever to get it to max happiness. You're probably pretty close right now as is.

Also, welcome to the forums! Be sure to introduce yourself in the Grand Hall!

Er, I don't think posting EVs is necessary in this case, since they seems to just be random. Rather, natures would be nice to know, but I'll just leave my recommendations anyways.

Anyways, 2 Water moves is redundant. I'd say ditch Dive, get Grass Knot. There's also Hidden Power, and Ice Beam bred pre-E13, since Dark Pulse is unnecessary since we're past both types weak to Dark (Psychic-coverage is fine cuz Cain).

And Timid is good.

Again, 2 Ground moves. And Foul Play is bad, since it takes the foe's attack stat and buffs. Krook's already got high attack and Moxie boosts, which is completely wasted on Foul Play. Give it Crunch. Double-Edge or a Fang can also be used instead of Dig. There's also Stone Edge/Rock Slide bred pre-E13.

Jolly>Adamant cuz Moxie boosts.

Arcanine has a muuuch better set. Agility, Flare Blitz/Heat Wave, Outrage, Close Combat. Adamant>Jolly since you'll be outspeeding everything anyways after a single Agility boost.

Leavanny OP. No, but really, it needs Sticky Web. It gets it if you level Sewaddle to level 31 without evolving it. Leaf Storm won't do anything on it. It's not too bulky, so rather than Swords Dance, Screech would be the better move for it.

Jolly.

Oh, and with a Scope Lens, Leaf Blade will crit 50% of the time.

.....hey, if it works for you. It actually looks like it can do work, not too bad. But I'd recommend putting Curse somewhere in there, don't really know in exange for what though (definitely not Sucker Punch, gives it some Speed).

Adamant/Brave/Relaxed/Impish all work.

And grab a Zoom Lens from the O.Dept Store to give all of it's moves a 20% accuracy boost (so 96 for Stone Edge and 108 for Hammer Arm)

Again, high attacking stats mean that Foul Play is worthless. Grass Knot, Hidden Power, Nasty Plot (though it's risky) and Extrasensory are all options.

And make this guy Timid, he needs the Speed.