Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Riolu Location Episode 14

Indianlgcy

Question

9 answers to this question

Terra was easy, and riolu i did in another post

Lucario at the top of the building, then go to the house near the sign to talk to the man inside about lucario

Then go to the right of the city, there is a path that is close to the entrance but leads upwards. You will find lucario at the end with an egg

Return to the house to talk to the man

Go left up the mountain until the cave. Before the cave, there is a path to the left side that was blocked before. it leads downwards to a cave.

You will find riolu (egg) there.

How i did t3rra:

Edited by brianwee2013

About the building:

when u finished the episode, like killed t3rra and stuff, you can try to go up to the peak of the mountain again, as u try to leave the place where the girl dropped the necklace by going upwards, lucario will be there and run away upon seeing you

Edited by brianwee2013

I beat Terra. So I'm guessing that's the main storyline your talking about. And I'm I believe the first battle against Meteor was the double battles on the ice mountain?

edit: Got it thanks. Had to talk to the man first. Then Lucario appears on the roof. Thanks! How do I mark this as solved?

Sorry about double posts. This was probably my first forum thread. Thanks for setting to resolved.

Edited by Indianlgcy

Terra was easy, and riolu i did in another post

Lucario at the top of the building, then go to the house near the sign to talk to the man inside about lucario

Then go to the right of the city, there is a path that is close to the entrance but leads upwards. You will find lucario at the end with an egg

Return to the house to talk to the man

Go left up the mountain until the cave. Before the cave, there is a path to the left side that was blocked before. it leads downwards to a cave.

You will find riolu (egg) there.

How i did t3rra:

Woah, how'd you get Ice Beam on Greninja? I thought it wasn't in the game as yet?