laurens94

Hi

well, im about playing this hack but I rly care about legendaries or better said the ones you can catch, so can someone tell me how many legendaries you can catch?
As i´ve seen in the list it seems that there are only a few and that´s pretty bad for me

Hi

well, im about playing this hack but I rly care about legendaries or better said the ones you can catch, so can someone tell me how many legendaries you can catch?

As i´ve seen in the list it seems that there are only a few and that´s pretty bad for me

Legendaries? Pfft, in Reborn? Ha, fat chance. No legends have been implimented for player obtainment as of yet, as they will (any that the Devs choose to add) be a post game following the E4 and presumeably after defeating Team Meteor.

Also, it isn't quite a hack, but rather an RPG maker file based off the base of R/S/E.

Author's got you covered. Legendaries won't be available for quite a while. Post game most likely. As for seeing legendaries obtainable on the list, I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. I see none. Author's also got you covered with the game not being as much of a hack as a complete from-scratch fan game.

Hi

Pretty muc what everyone said up to now: No legendaries ;)

There are no legendaries to catch. None. Nowhere. Not yet.

Only in the endgame, which is going to be after doing the story, so you gotta wait a few episodes. Same goes for stronger pokemon, some of which aren´t even available yet. This has all balance reasons I guess, so you can´t take on the elite four or the champion and late gym leaders with some legendaries like in the main-games. And as soon as we´re able to, they might get their strongest teams. Anyway, no legendaries yet ;)

We don´t want the game to be that easy, now do we? ;)

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

• 2 months later...

I have found some legendary pokemon sprites about halfway down in a small window inside of the games character box. I think that this either means that they have added the pokemon, or are going to add them but have not added their codes to the game yet. Here are some of the sprites.

I have found some legendary pokemon sprites about halfway down in a small window inside of the games character box. I think that this either means that they have added the pokemon, or are going to add them but have not added their codes to the game yet. Here are some of the sprites.

These sprites are in the base set for Pokémon Essentials.