Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

the kid in the thunderstorm

arision1

Question

ok so after going through the zorua event (wich i compleated) to day was suposed to be a windy day but there is a freak thunderstorm in the obsida ward and i couldnt help but noticed that the main street is empty all excpt for a kid and when i talk to the kid he says "Moomy... where are you..." im wandering why is the main street empty and why is this kid los and is there a way to help the kid can you guys shed some light on this situation please.

17 answers to this question

I have looked for anything pertaining to the kid in the game, but I found nothing. I think it is just some kid whose parents disappeared (died maybe) during the plant attacks. I doubt there is anything more to do with the kid as of right now.

This also reminds me of when I started playing Reborn. I'm talking about the lady that says "You were on that train? So was my fiancee... You're the lucky one..." That right of the bat was an eye opener for me. From that point on, I thought that this game was going to be a bit dark. I really enjoy it, though.

Edited by gamesontv

True... or maybe it could be more like: ''One day... one happy family was attacked by Team Meteor, in a attemp of stealing their pokemen for their evil plans, but the father stood back and released his pokemon, ready to fight them off... in a attemp of defending his family and leaving the mom and son an open chance of escaping without any harm, in hopes of keeping his family and pokes (friends) safe, but it turns out the father couldn't stand a chance against this people... And quickly was erased from life for trying to defy the plans of Team Meteor. The mom and son escaped, but it wasn't too soon after the evil guys catched up to them... so the mom did the same as her husband did, she fought the guys, the son escaped... and now, after a long time of running and hiding from the bad guys and waiting for his parents... the son is missing, he walks the city's streets alone in the rain, completly lost and with fear, waiting for his mom or dad to appear, asking for them to come... but in the end, no one comes... except for you (da player), witnessing a young boy lost in the city without any relative or friend to look up for him, so you begin to wonder... why is this boy here? You need help little friend?'' ...chan chan chaaan!! :P

Edited by Arom

lol but i do hope they actualy do something with the kid maybe give him a happy ending with his mom or something well will just have to wait till next episode huh

Hopefully... Anyways i've never encountered that kid, so maybe he's just there for the dark plots of this game...

That was good Arom. Is there a place in the forums where creepypastas about Reborn are? If not, someone should start one because there are several topics in Reborn that could have a creepypasta written about them.

Thanks man. And I don't know, I think there is one, but I'm not sure what's the name of the topic... But still, I would love to do a visit there, maybe there are a lot of stories and theories like mine trying to explain some backstories for some of the characters and places. Or maybe it's just a horror stories topic, who knows...

Edited by Arom

im guessing that crepypastas would go under the role playing section of the forms dont really know i never had a reason to check it out. theres one more thing that disturbed me was that the main street was vacant but after you get passed the gain crack theres people and one the poke daycare street theres people too its just the main street thats vacant weird ant it

Edited by arision1

Oh, that kid. Yea, its pretty sad. If you encounter him during a clear night, he'll say "I still can't find my mom ever since the plants...". I hope there will be a sidequest to find his mom or to cheer him up.

man the plants killed alot of people im never eating any thing that comes out of the ground again lol just kiding but since the plants kill almost every one im guessing the two wards are now mass grave yards huh

guys i just started reborn and it has my charecter in one of those vs screens and anouther ghost person besides shade and it looks like a chiled God this game has really creepy huh

Edited by arision1