0/8
and I came out with this ugly kid
Test 1 Compoundeyes Impish
0/0
0/26
0/21
0/2
0/31
Im not sure what to do now to make it better? scratch ditto for a better mommy?

The baby inherits 3 IV values from its parents. In your Venonat's case, it inherited 1 IV from the Ditto, 1 IV from the Venomoth and I don't think you showed the final inherited IV (which I'm guessing is HP)

The Ditto's IV doesn't look too spectacular, so yes - if you want, you could try getting a better father (the Pokemon hatching from the resulting egg will be identical to the female of the couple - so you won't end up with a Venonat if you get a 'better mommy')

Getting a Destiny Knot will also help in the process of passing down IVs - as it will allow the baby to inherit 5 IVs from its parents, compared to the normal 3.

ok so i breed venmouth with a scatterbug but i can't seem to pass the Perfect IVs Correctly, highest i get is 2

Scatter5

Scatter3

Scatterbug

Scatter6

Scatter7

Scatter8

Scatter2

Scatter9

Scatter4

:L i just dont see how i can get atleast an offspring to have more than 3 IVs...

What were the IVs for the female Scatterbug?

Personally, I don't think you really need perfect 31 IVs for this game, about four of the Scatterbugs you had looked fine :]

EDIT: FINALLY GOT a 3 IV Mommy

HP 31

AT 0

DEF 31

SPA 23

SPD 23

SP 31

so do i breed her with ven?

Edit2: Male Scatter

HP 31

AT 29

DEF 31

SPA 23

SPD 31

SP 31

Edited by Red_Chaos

Little questions about breeding and EV (I think it should be good topic):
As I wanna start new game with ep.14, I also want to do breeding/ev training. And...

1. Which starters can be breed in some seriously strong pokes? (And what nature/ev spread/moves do You recommend for them?)
2. How much time is between putting pokes into daycare and getting the egg?
3. When is best time for full-time leveling? As soon as I get Ditto and start breeding, or wait as I go further in the story?

4. And about passing down moves - pokemon just had to know move we want to breed? (And little one had to could learn it via breeding, of course~)

Little questions about breeding and EV (I think it should be good topic):

As I wanna start new game with ep.14, I also want to do breeding/ev training. And...

1. Which starters can be breed in some seriously strong pokes? (And what nature/ev spread/moves do You recommend for them?)

2. How much time is between putting pokes into daycare and getting the egg?

3. When is best time for full-time leveling? As soon as I get Ditto and start breeding, or wait as I go further in the story?

4. And about passing down moves - pokemon just had to know move we want to breed? (And little one had to could learn it via breeding, of course~)

Check out this wondering guide, brought to you by Etesian

Really nice job. You don't really need the 31 IV for it though considering Vivllion is mainly a Special Attacker.

Anyways, just use that Female and breed it with the 2nd Male from above unless you received a better Male Scatterbug.