Pokemon Reborn Sidequests and Extras 2!

Flamedragoon1

Finally finished the 2nd part of this sidequests and extras. took quite a bit of time and editing so i hope this helps you guys out with anything that may have confused you in anyway! please let me know if i skipped anything, or there was something that you needed to see!

WARNING there will be spoilers in this video so please watch and read this description at your own risk! (description from the youtube video)

Hopefully this is the final part of the Sidequests and extras for pokemon reborn! I really hope ive helped a lot of you guys with certain parts of this game. making the video was pretty fun!
0:00 Eevee event
1:32 Stickers!
13:42 Last Sticker! (please note that it skipped to the circus. i did this so i could keep the stickers together)
15:06 Mandatory puzzle for ep 14!
16:46 Croagunk and Smooch's!
18:16 a doll surprise!
19:00 Route 2 Puzzle!
thats all for this Extras and sidequests video!
please tell me if there is something i missed or there is more i need to do so i can help you guys out!

I want to make videos to help visual people find stuff, but I don't have the time nor the patience nor the motivation to film it. :P

Thats what I'm here for man! i got time, and somewhat a decent amount of patience and good motivation to record. as long as it helps out some people ill do it for sure.