Returning to Reborn City?

KimTheNukeJongUn

Hey guys! So I'm currently at Charlotte's gym (the Fire-type gym, #11), and I was wondering if at this point there was a way for me to return to the Reborn City area? I've looked around for quite a while and the only way I've found was go back the way I came, through the Agate Circus. But when I try to go further, of course that city still is under lock-down since anyone who goes in falls asleep. Do I have to defeat Charlotte and continue before a way to Reborn City opens up, or is there a path that I'm somehow missing?

You have to beat Charlotte first. If you need help with that, use the search function before doing anything else. We've already had like a million threads on that.

Let me also suggest the Gym Leader Help Thread if you can't currently beat Charlotte. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10709

Thanks both of you! And yes, I try to make sure to use the search function before posting. Didn't see anything regarding my specific topic, so I apologize if I missed something. I'll be sure to use that help thread if I need it!