My turn to make an announcement.

Ikaru

• Administrators
Okay, so, the last two topics Amethyst made recently explain most everything, or at least my reason for doing this. As it has been said, Ame expected to have to leave sometime soon. Sometime today, actually.

...9:07 PM EST, to be precise. So yeah. It pains me to say it, but... He's gone. His internet was shut off, and we're probably not gonna see him on the server for a while; not as much as we used to.

He knew it was coming, though, and as much as he didn't really want to, I'm fairly certain he doesn't have much of a choice in the matter. But one thing needs to be said, right now. [b]This is not the end of the world.[/b] I know you guys will miss him, admit it or not, and so will Scarlet and I, and, well, everyone. Maybe it won't be the same. Maybe everyone plans to leave when they find out about this. I said it once already; [b]Amethyst is not dropping out of existence. [/b]I can still contact him. Ashley can. Aeirow can. Scarlet can. Nyu can. Saya can. I'm sure there's more than that. He just won't be around a fraction as much as he used to be. He wanted me to tell everyone, and this is possibly the best way to do so.

So, before everyone starts complaining about the imminent chaos and leaving us all behind, might I ask that you at least say goodbye to your friend and the one who made any of this possible? You know, wish him well in whatever he had to leave for? He'll see it somehow... I'll ask Saya to show him sometime, or something. Just remember, Amethyst might be gone, but I assure you, [b]Scarlet and I, along with the rest of the staff here, will make sure to do everything we can to keep things the same.[/b] Change is inevitable, but it doesn't mean it has to be for the worst. Losing such a close friend hurts, but, he knew it was coming. Soon enough, he will be back... We just don't know when. If there's anything you want to say to him, post it here or tell me... I'll forward it along or tell Saya to show him this. In fact, he just told me he had something typed out, but was killed off before he could post it... He'll be doing so tomorrow from school.

The only immediate change is that [b]the League will not run this week. [/b]We have to work around this, and the leaders need to adjust as well.

I know I'm not Amethyst, and I know none of us can really replace him, but... Everything will be fine if we can help it, right Reborn? If we all fall apart now, what would he have to say about it?

I'd like to say something~

Ame~

What a good buddeh/Battle Partner/Trainer you've been for me, helping me out, answering my questions no matter how stupid they were. I'd just like to say now. Best of luck in the future, and..Come back soon~

Oh and..I guarentee you my tackles will get stronger.

Bai Ame~

Let's just pray that the place doesn't go post-apocalyptic as a result of it's lost leader...I hear that gets the criminals to start rising up...

[spoiler]>>
<<[/spoiler]

[color="#800080"]Cue the start of [i]+Infinitas[/i], amirite? Must admit, that was some pretty awesome foreshadowing.
~Ikaru[/color]

[color="#000080"]More like the concept of history repeating itself, but whatever floats your boat, duder.[/color]