Sprite Changing

JokerStyle

Yes it is absolutely possible all you have to do is go to your favorite graphic design program, open Pokemon Reborn>Graphics>Characters>(something like: boy_walk.png) and all other corresponding pictures to the character sprite your using them and alter as you please. You'll have to quite a few edits though.

Yes and no. You can by pasting in the images of the trainer sprites you want in the graphics folder. Then you have to rename the new sprites to the names of the original sprites by first renaming the original ones.(ex.trainer000 to trainer000a then your sprite_name to trainer000)

There isn't anything in the game though for changing your sprite like pokemon X and Y. I made sports and winter outfits for the current protagonists for players to use if they felt like it. You could check'em out here on my old topic if you'd like. [topic=http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9469]Sprite Fan Art[/topic]

It's quick and simple but you could PM me if you have trouble replacing them.

Of course as Jericho said you could very well make your own sprites with a program like graphics gale, if you're interested in pixel art.