Thoughts on my team?

Saki

Yeah yeah i know my team probably blows, but Hey, it's gotten me this far hasn't it? (-Completed EP. 13-)
And it consists of my three favorite pokemon, who are named Rave, Kira and Zoa, Their movesets were from my Y game, and my own style, i wanna see if someone can help me improve without too much sacrifice.
e8xssiq.png

Vaporeon:
-Surf
-Hydro Pump
-Rock Smash(Replacing)
-Shadow Ball

Rave:
-Me First
-Night Slash
-Psycho Cut
-Sucker Punch

Inari:
-Fire Blast
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic

Kira:
-Extrasensory
-Dark Pulse
-Fire Blast
-Flamethrower

Flygon:
-Dragon Claw
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Earth Power

Zoa:
-Night Daze
-Night Slash
-Flamethrower
-Extrasensory(future planned.)

Edited by Zeva

The only thing that REALLY sticks out is a bit of double types. (2 fire and 2 dark) The pokemon themselves look pretty decent. Also, you can Earthquake on Flygon if you're willing to breed a new one and train it to level 55. Or, you could wait until (most likely) E15 and give Flygon Earthquake via move relearner since it learns it at 33 in ORAS.

Your team will function very well with the Sun from Kira. I recommend Psyshock over Psychic on Inari, for better coverage. I also think you should teach rain dance to Vaporeon so it doesn't get shutdown all the time whenever your Ninetales was in.

To get Rain Dance:

Chose Aqua: Finish the Aqua/Magma gang sidequest after choosing to join the Aqua gang. The Archer will give it to you.

Chose Magma: Finish the sidequest and go back to 7th street. In one of the back alleys Archer should be there and after you beat him he'll give you rain dance.

There are two move relearners. The first one is in the Onyx Ward, and the second one is in the Agate Circus, they are the farthest vendor to the southeast.

Edited by Sonikku

Couldn't help the double types, but i did what i could for coverage, as for Earthquake it was something i was gonna put on Flygon, i have plenty of pokemon in storage as well, as of now i'm working on getting a Extrasensory Zorua, reasons why were above, i'm gonna do a bit of breeding so i can get good natures on those in my team, as of now only Absol is good, Adamant nature to go with those moves.

>double types were cause i prefer Dark/Fire type pokemon, favorites being Absol, Zoroark and Ninetales.

I had both Psyshock and Psychic on Inari at one point, and i agree there actually, i'll state that running this kind of team was hard at times, but i made it work~ Also, can you tell me where the onyx ward relearner is a lil more detailed? I'm close and can get there in a few moments.

Added note, I already have rain dance.

Edited by Zeva

Noice, she is two houses over to the left of the arcade.

Also, people here don't like it when one double posts, so please don't do it again. It causes clutter apparently. The edit button would work better.

Edited by Sonikku

I see dat goomy.
-Pokes it-
Anyway, How i get Beldum?
Probably a place for another topic, since i had other poke-location questions.

And i agree, the music is epic. <3

Edited by Zeva

OK, so things I'd change:

Vaporeon - You're replacing Rock Smash. I think you should replace it with Ice Beam. Ice moves on Water-types is always good. Also, either Hydro Pump or Shadow Ball could be Acid Armor. It's not a necessary change, but that could really help you when you have to face strong physical attackers.

Rave - I don't really have an idea in mind at this point, but Me First isn't all that great of a move. It takes some prediction and you have to go first, and Absol isn't the fastest of Pokémon. I'd say maybe X-Scissor or Swords Dance for that slot.

Inari - I'd say Inari is pretty good. Perhaps having Grass Knot or Will-o-Wisp over one of the fire moves is something to consider, but Inari is just fine the way he is. :]

Kira - Change Fire Blast to Energy Ball. A Grass move works wonders on a Ninetales. If Kira has Drought, make that Solarbeam instead. It helps a ton.

Flygon - You've got some good moves on there, but since the majority of your moves are physical based, I'd say change Earth Power to Earthquake. It's a naturally stronger move, and if you ever decided to EV train it you could prioritise on Attack. You have 3 special attackers already so you don't need Earth Power. It doesn't matter too much though.

Zoa - Night Slash. Change it to Focus Blast or Nasty Plot. Focus Blast gives it extra type coverage, but with Nasty Plot it can sweep teams, and with a Pokémon that misleads the opponent it's the perfect opportunity to do it.

I hope I don't seem too critical. Reborn is a pretty hard game though so having the best options really helps. xD

Things you suggested requires a lot of breeding, and keep in mind that there is no tm for Focus Blast and the only pokemon that can learn it by level up is genderless. Zeva if you want to breed these moves, which is going to take a looooong time, let me know and I'll supply the necessary lines to breed.