Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Help me please im new :/

marty7x

Question

11 answers to this question

I doubt it, but do you have any moving sprites right now? The gif sprites caused some problems with the game, crashing it from time to time so they were removed. If you have any moving sprites, removing them might help.

Slakoth has a 15% chance to appear when headbutting tress, so keep on trying. It could take awhile.

Hopefully the time of day doesn't affect the chance of it appearing.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

If you have any moving sprites, you have to go to the Pokemon Reborn folder where the "Game" is. Go to the "Graphics" folder and then the "Battlers" folder. You want to change the view of the folder to "Detailed." Then at the top of the sprites should be a bar with "Name", "Date", "Type", etc... You want to click on "Type" to organize all the sprites by type. Then find the sprites that are GIF Files and delete ONLY them from the folder.

Edited by gamesontv

This is where you are headbutting, correct?

capture078.png

Because I have not experienced any crash via headbutting. I also tried looking on the forums for any previously reported crash caused by headbutting, but I did not find anything. I would report this on the bug reporting forum with a picture of the crash just in case if it needs to be fixed for the next update.

Edited by gamesontv

i was using cheat engine for speeding the game and i try it agian without running cheat engine and still crash on me and in folder battelers i have only png files so what i have do please help me i really want have slakoth :/

Edit: ohhhhh it's working now wow that's wierd when u press x and go to pokemon click on pokemon (bibarel) to use headbutt game crash but when i just click on that tree game don't crash wow i feel stupid now

Firstly that's a known issue.

Secondly, too much double posting in this thread... I feel faint. Please, if you care about the general health and well being of this particular sheep then curb your double posting habits.