Pokemon Reborn Sidequests and Extras

Flamedragoon1

Hello all! I made this video to help those out who are confused about where to find certain things within Pokemon Reborn. This does contain Spoilers so please watch at your own risk! :D Hope this video helps you all!!

Edit: Here's the video's description which gives context to the events in the video if you watched parts of it and were confused like I was ~ B. Guardian.

WARNING: The following contains spoilers, so read at your own risk.

In this we show off who and what comes onto this new team and we got many things happening in this video. first thing is finding all 5 officers in episode 13.2. then we got what happens when you find them all before fighting the tangrowth. we have sticker locations and more.

0:00 is officer location

17:29 is Magma/Aqua sidequest

28:03 spritzee puzzle!

32:18 swirlix puzzle

35:12 Kiki Event

38:10 Misdreavus Hide 'n Seek

39:06 starts sticker hunt

40:18 2nd sticker

43:48 3rd sticker (flash is also around this area)

45:00 4th Sticker (be sure to have medicine with ya)

45:41 5th sticker

47:12 Train wreck (unfinished since i dont know what else to do)

49:38 Seviper

50:19 Bring a chimecho with you! (chikorita)

50:49 Tepig!

53:45 Beldum (ill explain how exactly to do this)

56:29 U leik mudkipz? (you need a thunderstorm to talk to this guy)

57:43 Mr. Biggelsworth!

59:53 Bring an OddKeystone and see what happens :D

So for beldum you need one pokemon that can be beaten by a level 52 whichever. heal at Aya's place, and dont heal anywhere else! go to route 1 fight a Buffoulant. beat it and ride a tauros. once on said tauros lose a fight and black out. you'll be teleported back to aya's house while still on the tauros!

After that guy tells you about mudkip you might need to wait for a clear day to look for the mudkip. thats how i was able to find it.

+1 Your efforts in making this video are very appreciated. =)

For the train wreck, wasn't that the Eevee event where you change your calendar/clock on a Tuesday/Wednesday on a windy night; then head on to the right side of the forest; then we would enter a cave, not following the tracks that lead to a certain direction to get the Eevee?

+1 Your efforts in making this video are very appreciated. =)

For the train wreck, wasn't that the Eevee event where you change your calendar/clock on a Tuesday/Wednesday on a windy night; then head on to the right side of the forest; then we would enter a cave, not following the tracks that lead to a certain direction to get the Eevee?

Thanks a ton! took me a week to edit together haha. and ill include the eevee in the next part. so itll be at least another week like this took me

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me whats the Mr. Bigglessworth (probably didnt spell it right) event for?Was it just to get the Dawn stone and the mining rocks or was there something more?

I'm guessing its just a sidequest... and finding out that Mr. Bigglesworth was responsible for the amount of waste in the area - despite peoples' efforts to try and clear it up.