Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Eevee Event Help

Saki

Question

Alright, so, i feel like i'm posting way too much, but oh well.
I am very confused about the whole thing, i think i'm in the right 'forest' and have the right conditions, but still the tree's are blocking the path that i think takes me to the cave.

im assuming that you have ateast beat the ice leader you also need a windy day and the tree you are looking for is where the front of the train is that part is located at the southern part of the crysolia forrest north being where spinel town is.

if the weather is wrong someone correct me on that please.

Edited by sandy

I have watched this video several times before~ >< It hasn't helped since other peoples games appear darker then mine at night, and it seems things appear differently to me then other people

Edited by Zeva

I have watched this video several times before~ >< It hasn't helped since other peoples games appear darker then mine at night, and it seems things appear differently to me then other people

maybe its a settings thing maybe not, but as you said it seems to be darker for you than for other, try ajusting your monitors or even computers vewing settings

also in the capture you are in the wrong place it is not where the train is it is in the bottom right corner of crysoila forrest

Edited by sandy

http://prntscr.com/54t5qa

Would this qualify as windy? ^^; I think so, i may be in the wrong location right now.

I never seen a windy animation for that, but maybe it was added prior to 13, that's all that makes sense.

yes that is windy , now change it to night, leave the area the train is at and go to the bottom right corner and you should be able to get by the tree there and get to the cave where your eevee awaits you, also the windy animations been in the game since i started playing which was at 10.

also note that you may need to read the captains diary first.

Edited by sandy

There is a time notification too. It has to be windy on a certain time I believe so good luck. After that just go through the cave in nickaboo's order and you'll find an Eevee.

If you are lucky, you might find other goodies as well in there. huehuehue

Right, it should be night in that photo, my clocks set to 10:58 PM right now, so maybe i should leave the forest and come back?

no just the area that the trains in you may need to set it forward a few more hours as in hte photo it appears as day, once you leave the area the trains in you will be in the forrest, then you go to the bottom right corner of it and you should be able to go by the tree

Um, i think i may need more help with this... if i screen share (Join me) would that be possible? or would that not be alright? This i the only event that's kept me going this long...

Edited by Zeva

Um, i think i may need more help with this... if i screen share (Join me) would that be possible? or would that not be alright

um how do u screen share? if i can do that sure

Edited by sandy

ok got it up lets get going

ok go out of the area ur in now

once you do thta you should be in the main part of the forest

set clock to 1 am on the windy day so its windy night

Edited by sandy

ok now go to the bottom left corner and click the tree

after changing the time always researt the game so it takes

glad i could help enjoy the eevee good luck raising it

Edited by sandy

i haven't done this event in a while, so haha, my help might be flimsy.

i'm assuming that you read all of the logbook in the train. like, all of it. even though the beginning is tiresome and long. it states in the last several parts of the logbook the conditions required to get into the cave, as well as a couple of hints as to where it's located.

the path to the cave is hidden behind some trees in the far bottom-right corner of the forest - not in the little corridor where the train is, but the main body of the forest. if you have the right conditions and the right time, the trees will disappear. walk along the whole right border of the forest if you need to.

once you find the cave, you have to take the paths without train tracks pointing towards them, i believe. it could also be the other way around - i haven't done this in a while. ^^" once done, you should find yourself in the cave with the eevee-pokéball and a final note from the train guy.

Edited by phoenix_fire

Is it set to show with it's HA also? Cause mine has it too... but it's Brave nature.

wow gratz antisipation is its hidden ability so if you have that then yes you cant have everything you want be glad its shiny

heres a link to bulbapedia for how antisipation works in gen 6 as it was changed then http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Anticipation_%28Ability%29

Edited by sandy