Tough time beating Charlotte....

Ghost

Charlotte having OP Pokemon, plus the fire field, I am having a really tough time beating her.

Team:

Luxray lvl 68- Discharge, Crunch, Swagger, Electric Terrain

Delphox lvl 68- Will-o-Wisp, Flamethrower, Psychic, Fire Blast

Noivern lvl 70- Hurricane, Roost, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse

Gothitelle lvl 68- Charge Beam, Psychic, Flatter, Future Sight

Mienshao lvl 68- U-turn, Reversal, Bounce, Hi Jump Kick

Purugly lvl 65- Swagger, Hypnosis, Slash, Body Slam

I realize my team could be a lot better, but it is what it is.

No, I cannot go back to get Rain Dance.

It's really hard for me to do fishing.

Purugly is more of my dummy pokemon for healing my team/inflicting status effects.

The most pokemon of Charlotte's I have been able to beat is 3. I now start out with Luxray, holding a quick claw, if it goes first it uses Electric Terrain to get rid of the fire field. I know that I have to take out that Typhlosion first, since it has the ability Drought, and can still make fire moves OP.

I have the option of catching and leveling up a Rhydon; and I will leave that open and will most likely end up doing that.

But I am looking for any possibility to beat her with my current team.

Advice?

You can get Rain Dance. Go to route 3 and find a Bronzong, then go to agate circus with a heart scale and make it re learn Rain Dance. Make sure Bronzong is Heatproof though. Rhydon is good so long as the sun is gone. Luxray and Purugly are really poor pokemon in my opinion. Also Delphox isn't going to be able to do much with all those fire moves. Get rid of Fire Blast or Flamethrower for Shadow Ball.

She doesn't have a Typhlosion, but I know you meant Ninetales.

Relearn on mienshao or purugly fake out.

Fake out the typhlosion and use electrik terrain to stop the field effect.

Delphox with trick room can help out too.

Also if you have a mon with false fire ability in ur rotation team it can be usefull too.

Rhydon/Golurk can be usefull too.

Why u no have a water type? weird. You can catch wailmer/spheal on the cave. Also with the rod u can get goldeen/finneon(i think). You can teach em rain dance, or ucan relearn it to em(finneon only can relearn it).

Also blizzard can stop the field effect, If u are going for spheal.

I used Golurk,Bronzong,Meowstic,Noivern,Greninja and Diggersby to get through her.

I think I taught Delphox Trick Room at one point, but I removed it for another move.

I went to the caves, but at the time, I didn't have any pokeballs to catch either one of those two pokemon.

no tyhphlosion? ya sure because...

d9fa7e095f.png

Edited by Ghost