Story updates for both fan fic and story

ParanoidFalcon

So months ago i made a post about a fanfic i was writting of a video game that was baised off the anime Dragon ballZ and months after that i made a post about an original series i'm still planning on doing but i just need charactors pictured out in my mind. Well today i finall drew some charactors (yet saddly i do not have the equipment to upload the hand drawn charactors) i was thinking of my dbz fan fic and was planning on using one who looks like a normal human with long hair and markings on his body who i was going to make the god of destruction and another character who looks kind of like a little koala bear with a long tail and two halo's that kind of cross eachother like an 'X'. I dont know i was thinking about using them for the fan fic and then i rememberd my other story and i feel like i should use them in that. I'm thinking what i should do is use them for the fan fic and try to create something out of them to write in my original story. I dont know i'm not much of an artist or A writter. But when i'm up late at night (full of caffeen like i am today) i just get these ideas in my head and i think to myself "this could be a great story i should wrire it down wbeather it's for the fan fic or my own original story. Oh and dont get me started on the pokemon fan fic i have i just got done writting the first part and i think it's ready for the public. If anyone is interested in reading it. I swear the pokemon fan fic is still a work in progress but i garuntee i'm gonna have a good time writting it. I know my pokemon better than my own story.

• 1 month later...