I tend to run a little on the hot side...

Red_Chaos

So.....im stuck at Battling Noel..but ive been struggling the whole game to :l

Blaziken 54

Brave Bird

Slash

Double Kick

Blaze Kick

Growlithe lv 52
Flamethrower

Flare Blitz

Crunch

Outrage

Camerupt 54

Eruption

Lave Plume

Earth Power

Earthquake

SeaKing 54

WaterFall

Horn Attack

Water Pulse

Horn Drill

Fearow

Assurance

Drill Peck

Drill Run

Aerial Ace

Venomoth 52

Poison Fang

Zen Headbutt

Signal Beam

Psybeam

Others

Cofagrigus 48

Dugtrio 47

Any help would be a blessing X-X

Well first things first, evolve that Growlithe with a fire stone. One can be found in Mount Pyrous

Start around 10:45 or so.

Also, do you really want to use 3 fire types, it's kind of redundant unless you're doing a monotype. If you can find any other move for Seaking other than Horn Drill do so, because it's too unreliable. Get a heart scale and go to Onyx Ward and teach Venomoth Quiver Dance. Cofagrigus will be a great party member in this battle. I'd swap out Fearow for it, but train it up to level 53 or so, make sure it knows Will-O-Wisp and it will be a good lead against Cincinno.

What are the abilities on Blaziken and Growlithe? You can find Ability Capsules in some place which would allow you to change their abilities to Speed Boost and Intimidate respectfully, if you can get your hands on one. Save before using it so you can reset if you don't get the abilities you want.

Well first things first, evolve that Growlithe with a fire stone. One can be found in Mount Pyrous

Start around 10:45 or so.

Also, do you really want to use 3 fire types, it's kind of redundant unless you're doing a monotype. If you can find any other move for Seaking other than Horn Drill do so, because it's too unreliable. Get a heart scale and go to Onyx Ward and teach Venomoth Quiver Dance. Cofagrigus will be a great party member in this battle. I'd swap out Fearow for it, but train it up to level 53 or so, make sure it knows Will-O-Wisp and it will be a good lead against Cincinno.

What are the abilities on Blaziken and Growlithe? You can find Ability Capsules in some place which would allow you to change their abilities to Speed Boost and Intimidate respectfully, if you can get your hands on one. Save before using it so you can reset if you don't get the abilities you want.

Justified and blaze, sadly is what they posses

i don't know why i never evolved growlithe....but im not sure ive found an ability capsules. Guess its time to go look for one ._.

• Veterans

I agree with Richo,Pokemon with Will-o-Wisp are good leads against Noel.Will-o-Wisp makes the Cincinno FAR less of a threat and it allows you to set up and sweep him with SB+Bulk Up Blaziken.

I'd go with power split, protect, and Disable because Cofagrigus as far as I know literally is unable to learn any non ghost type attacking moves at this point in the game. After this battle is over, give it either shadow ball or Hex for one of the moves (except Will-O-Wisp)

Sigh, its at lvl 54 now and it knows Shadow ball, will-o-wish, ominous wind, and mean look. I think im using him wrong because although he can hit with will-o-wisp, none of his other attacks effect cinnico.

sorry kind of an idiot x-x

Normal Pokemon (AKA his entire team) are immune to ghost type attacks, and that's the only kind of attacks Cofagrigus can learn to this point in the game. Hence why I suggested additional moves to help stall his pokemon out.

If you go the Onyx Ward, west of the Arcade you can find a move relearner who will teach old moves for a Heart Scale. If you have none you can find some occasionally on Luvdisc in the lake right there next to Noel if you go fisihing with a Good Rod.

Normal Pokemon (AKA his entire team) are immune to ghost type attacks, and that's the only kind of attacks Cofagrigus can learn to this point in the game. Hence why I suggested additional moves to help stall his pokemon out.

If you go the Onyx Ward, west of the Arcade you can find a move relearner who will teach old moves for a Heart Scale. If you have none you can find some occasionally on Luvdisc in the lake right there next to Noel if you go fisihing with a Good Rod.

thank you