Weather Combinations

Geo

7 members have voted

1. 1. What you think about DMX?

• He should Troll Harder!!!
    • Is he a better troll then you Geo?
    • He's pretty smart.
    • Geo , why no trollin in the convo, WTF is tis i'm reading?
    • We would be better off with him then you Geo.
    • Cookies!!!
    • Who the hell is he?

(11:54:01) DMX: Geo, you realize any team could work right?
(11:54:05) Neku: Yea, but its impossible to pull of some teams and combinations.
(11:54:10) DMX: Combinations can be pulled off always, some require moar work then others, thus is why your taking a Lesson of Weather Combinations from me. >:P
--skip normal synergy explaination to combination synergy--
(00:12:11) DMX: Positive Synergy Weather Combos: Rain + Sand Hail + Sand. Negative Synergy : Hail + Rain Rain + Sun. Depending Varible: Sun + Hail
(00:12:15) Neku: Depending? Shouldn't it be Negative? ._.
(00:12:19) DMX: Rave and I manage to pull it off with HH SS OO ..............Key: H = Hail S = Sun O= Pokemon to provide at least coverage or support.
(00:12:22) Neku: Impossible............Well I know Rave can pull everything off since he likes kinda like Bullet sometimes but thnx Draco.
(00:12:25) DMX: Who is Bullet? O.o ....Nvm, anyway time to delete PO off my comp again, c-ya on Ebuddy or somethin'.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intresting~ BTW This is extremely Old, appearently DMX saves everything he talks to me about so he can black mail me later.

• Administrators
N8, you sure about adding 1.5x to enemy fire attacks with ice types on your team...?
As for the others, I remember Inuki's best (or one of the best) 4th gen team was a combo of Hail and Sandstorm... I even made it ingame in Diamond for his birthday lol

An interesting idea, and perhaps a way to make Rain and Sand less annoying and more relatively fun~

Reason why DMX says its Hail+Sun depending/tips:
"You can have coverage but it will never be complete and total."
"Blizzard effects everything while sun boost fire which screws you over."
"The code can be rearrange to provide coverage you need, but again it might not be total."
"Try to lose one the weather user or be close to losing it with low HP and send it out for scouting."
"Remeber, one side have to be stronger then the other in order to use it or you can just rearrange it the way you want to get what you need."
"Good Luck"

My Team: HOOOSS

Neutral:
Sableye: Just to stop people from setting up and burn pokemon, It also will attempt to Stall Hail abit.

Hail:
Obamasnow: I'm using a scarf set for him, I was about to give him Growth but I has nothing with T-wave or able to put pokemon to sleep for it can sub up and set up. DMX told me to use a sub seed set but I'm not a leftover whore.

Neutral:
Genosect: I has Blizzard on him + Life orb even tho I should go for Leftovers on him, he gets the best from both sides A.k.a 100% Accuracy Blizzard and Boosted Flamethrower. I should use Tentacruel over him but nah. also stops Outrage from Trollin'.

Neutral:
Hitmontop: This my rapid spinner and with Intimidate + a burn and leftovers it should take hits nicely, I also have one with Technician Ankle sweep for my other Hail/Sun team in the making.

Sun side:

Ninetails: This Fox is the reason why i'm not using much Status much cause I got Hypnosis on it which I hate IMO, I carry a balloon it so it can come out and kill things like Metagross or Trolololololo with a focus sash.

Leafeon: This is a Cheer up Leafeon with made to kill fuck over Heatran who tries to get the sun boost and attempt wall it and some Tentacruel.

So far the Sun side seems Good but the Hail side is holding me back abit. If you want the Leafeon set I'll be happy to share it if you ask.