Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

"Hawlucha"

Andi

Question

So I have been thinking, Hawlucha it's a pokemon that are supose to held an item. It's a 5% chance of it holding the item. But now I have tried for two day. I have Compound Eyes in effect all the time, making it a 20% chance. Frisk is the first thing that happens every battel. The clock stays from 8 to 10 in the morning, all day. And yet the dame rock dose not aphere. I'm so frustrated the Dragon scale came to me in under 5 min. I now have over ten Black Belts stolen from Sawk and Throh. But not that dame rock.

I now ask of you on the forum can you tell me if the item is there or not. And please don't tell me Ame removed it from Hawlucha, just because she thougth it was a to powerfull item. But if the rock is on an Hawlucha then don't let Ame know. We don't want her to remove it. We want our "Politoed!"

5 answers to this question

If "Frisk is the first thing that happens", then unless your first party member is a fainted Poke with CompoundEyes, Frisk will not increase the chance of finding a King's Rock, only notify you if you have.

Its not there.

If you want it that badly, just go back to an older episode that had the Pickup Table with the King's Rock in it and hope you get it.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon